BFP or am i a BFD (big fat dope? lol)

CuriousMama

Reaction score
I did something I shouldn't have....haha
I took an IC tonight, I thought i may have seen a positive, it was a little hard to tell since there wasa a little bit of pink shading (or my eyes were really tired of looking at tests ;) I let it dry, saw the possible positive, and then a few min later, I put a few drops of water on the tip of the test where you uusally put your urine sample to see if that 'cleared it up' to a crystal white. . . It did alright, but it also gave a clear as day BFP. . . I won't take these results to heart and will have to retest but does anyone knwo why?

The one with the white dots is the one that I took before the water experiment and the other was after

Attachments

• REDONE2.jpg
    REDONE2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20140702_194207.jpg
    20140702_194207.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 39
I don't see anything attached. Though I don't know anything about IC's hopefully another lady here can help.

I don't see anything, sorry. Sometimes the camera doesn't capture what you can see without the lens. The best bet is to wait a few days and test again. Or tomorrow with first morning urine.

I definitely see it but could possibly be an evap. Try again tomorrow and post an updated picture

Maybe I have line eye too if I'm the only other one that can see it haha. I can see it just in the thumbnail of both pictures!

Oh, I totally see it. I'm just not sure you can call it anything after dropping water and stuff on it.

Try again tomorrow?

:rofl: BFD!!

I totally see that line in both pics. I suppose re wetting the dye could darken it up? Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

I see it in both tests!!!! Did you test yet today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->