Bfp or bfn??? Help

Ds mommy

Reaction score
I am new to this but I have read many forums and they were very helpful so I decided to give it a go! I have been feeling nauseous lately but chalked it up to stress but just in case tonight I decided I better take a test before I sat down with a glass of wine. I took a first response ( pink lines) and nothing at all showed I in the window not even the control line I did it right (even dipped it) so decided to try again with another first response that was negative. I want convinced so I tried a ept digital and that was positive!!!!! However I then read that some women get false positives with digital tests so Later when I went to the bathroom again I tried the last first response in the pack and again it was negative however another ept digital was positive... I font know which to believe!? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :shrug:

i think the only way to sort this out is to go to the doctor, but i'll go for the digi.

I would like to go with the digital too :happydance: and congrats on your news I see 4 weeks along :)

aww thanks ds mommy, praying for everything to have a healthy pregnancy

I'd trust the digi. Am I reading it right...did you do more than one digi?

I've personally never heard of a false positive digi like EVER but do have a major dislike of FR tests, so trust the digi!!

a digi cant give evap times which account for 99% of "false positives", and the other 1% is hormonal imbalance. If it said pregnant, it detected hcg. period. Congratulations:happydance:. Make urself a dr's apt asap to confirm tho.

I'd say don't drink the wine either way if you are concerned! Seems odd you'd get such different results, but test again in the morning maybe?

Took a clear blue digital this morning and got another :bfp: guess its time to see my ob!!! Thanks for everyones help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->