Bfp or bfn ??

hopeful1983

Reaction score
PHP:
Clearblue +/- was all blue yesterday morning in the result window and blank in control window. Fished out of bin today - positive?

Clearblue digital just did it now (3pm) and negative - aghhhh!!

Af 2 and a half days late. Any advice welcome :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 27
I would personally trust to digi and not the blue line test. They are horrible for false postives due to evaps. Or at least that is what I have noticed

Try the digital with FMU tomorrow!

the blue dye test looks positive to me!! the digi arnt very sensitive so I wouldn't worry x

You cant trust avline that ur seeing the next day after you took the test. Not supposed to look at it after the ten minute mark. Maybe retake tomorrow but read in time frame. Gl

I wouldn't trust either one, blue dye's especially the +- ones can develop a false + over night, and the digitals have been giving women so many false results I dont trust them anymore, just look at the reviews on amazon.
I would test again with a FRER.

Thanks ladies. Af is now 4 days late (never been late before except when pregnant with dd) did a cheapie test this morning and negative :-(

Having bad stabbing pains under arms/side of boobs, tugging pains in lower tummy, stabbing in groin area, nausea until I eat, peeing every hour and of course no af which is exactly the same as with dd- except this time no bfp :-/ any thoughts guys? Xx

BFP takes time to finally show especially with Internet cheapie. Internet cheapies aren't very sensitive. I recommend FRER since they are the most sensitive. PS, use FMU with FRER after you're a week late. Hormones take time for a BFP to show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->