BFP or evap line?

Vickster1

Reaction score
Took a frer today (period due today or maybe even within the next couple of days) nothing really showed at first but u swear I could see a tiny line. Anyway I got on with other things and went back to it an hour later and there is a faint line there. Don't want to get my hopes up incase it's bfn but what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 46
I see a line not sure what it is. Take another test to be sure

Do you think if i took another test tonight i'd have enough HCG in my urine to show up?

I see a line too. Last Saturday (8dpo/9dpo for me) I took a test around 7am and I saw the FAINTEST line. That evening, maybe around 8 or 9, I took another test on the frer and the line got darker. I say test tonight!!!

Attachments

• 4dp5dt.jpg
    4dp5dt.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 23

Do you think if i took another test tonight i'd have enough HCG in my urine to show up?

I see a line too. Last Saturday (8dpo/9dpo for me) I took a test around 7am and I saw the FAINTEST line. That evening, maybe around 8 or 9, I took another test on the frer and the line got darker. I say test tonight!!!

Do you think it could be an evap line though since it only appeared after the testing period?

I would wait until tomorrow morning. Where it's such a faint line it might be better to hold off, that way if it is a bfp there'll be no denying it!

I think it's a line! I say test again tomorrow with FMU, FX for you!

It looks bfp to me. I know it was out of the time limit, but if it really was only one hour, then I would consider it bfp.

I would test again at night but that's because I have no self control. The morning would probably be best. Good luck x

tested this morning. Think it was an evap line as nothing showing :-( gutted isn't even the word.

Sorry to hear that! I was looking again last night and absolutely thought it looked bfp. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->