BFP or Evap?

MommyOf2Kids

Reaction score
So yesterday I took a First Signal pregnancy test and completely forgot about it and when I looked about 2 hours later, I could just barely see a second line. Looked more like a shadow. Today I decided to take another one and checked at the 3 minute mark, but didn't see anything so let it be. When I looked an hour later, I could definitely see a second line and it even had color to it. I know you're supposed to disregard results after the 10 minute mark, but Im not even sure if it showed up within 10 or not. Its darker than the line yesterday if that means anything. I would think if it was an evap, that it wouldn't have gone darker? Also ended up taking the Equate Early Result test (blue dye) and I could just barely see a positive line, but it was definitely there. So I then took a FRER and that came up a BFN. Just looking to get some opinions. Thanks!

https://i63.tinypic.com/15cerev.jpg

Hopefully this works for the photo of the First Signal test!

Exact same situation with me and I'm now 5 weeks pregnant. I took a test at 7dpo, forgot about it then went back a couple hours later. Thought it was an Evap but was sure it looked pink... Next day I did a test and didn't see anything within 3 minutes so tossed it in the bin. Went and got it out a few hours later and there was a line! Thought again it could be an Evap...
Then at 9dpo I got my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->