BFP? or faulty test?

mels22

Reaction score
hello,
im new here, and i am about 10 dpo. i took a dollar tree test yesterday and got 2 lines, but the test line was closer to the control line than the picture on the box. I have a picture but i took it about 20 mins after so the lines have kinda faded, but both lines were pinkish. The control line was very dark and the other line was kinda light pink.

Any help would be appreciated.

it looked kinda like this test

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/608701-dollar-tree-test-line-too-close-control-line.html

I wouldn't worry too much, I know it'll be hard but wait until the morning and test - I'm sure you will get your BFP!!! -

Can you post a photo? We could try to verify it for you :hugs:

heres the pic. its from my camera phone so its hard to see and i took it about 20-40 mins after i took the test.
thanks for the help.

oops forgot to hit upload :wacko:

Attachments

• IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0388.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 39
I see something but I cant tell if its just a shadow.:shrug:

it looked kinda like this test

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/608701-dollar-tree-test-line-too-close-control-line.html

If it looks like that test I would say it is faulty , this typically happens when not enough urine was placed on the test and the dye pools in the center. I would test again and good luck.

eh, it wasnt exactly like it, mine line was a bit further toward the t. but it was similiar. thanks for the help. maybe ill test tomorrow morning, wish i could hold out till next week...

Edit: o and i had some light pink spotting on Saturday. there was a few spots in my panties and then there was some when i wiped after bf and i bd, could that have been implantation bleeding?

eh, it wasnt exactly like it, mine line was a bit further toward the t. but it was similiar. thanks for the help. maybe ill test tomorrow morning, wish i could hold out till next week...

Edit: o and i had some light pink spotting on Saturday. there was a few spots in my panties and then there was some when i wiped after bf and i bd, could that have been implantation bleeding?

if it was pink and a solid line then I would call it a positive but test again to be sure , sounds like your spotting could have been implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->