BFP or the way the test is???

Pulirula

Reaction score
I took the one on the left last night and the line was very faint but it's there and I took the one on the right this morning. Since they are both so faint is it BFP or just the way the test looks negative? The test line is so much lighter than the control line which makes me think I'm getting my hope up for nothing. My period still isn't late I'm just very impatient!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 29
Tbh, looking again (after posting in your other thread), these aren't even really faint! Considering you aren't even late yet, these are really good, strong positives, implying that everything is going as it should be - and you are definitely pregnant. :D :wohoo:

REally!!???? I thought they had to be the same darkness as the control line!!!! Thank you!!!

Noooo! That's an ovulation test, to tell you when you're most fertile (which is when the two lines match). With a pregnancy test, a line is a line. :D Congratulations!

I took the one on the left last night and the line was very faint but it's there and I took the one on the right this morning. Since they are both so faint is it BFP or just the way the test looks negative? The test line is so much lighter than the control line which makes me think I'm getting my hope up for nothing. My period still isn't late I'm just very impatient!

Definitley a strong :bfp: here

Congratulations :baby:

Thank you!!!!! I'm so excited also terrified!!!

Awww hun! They are very very positive tests! And your latest test has darkened well. You are most def preggers, congrats :)

BFP for sure! Congratulations!

Aphy! I think you were on my symptom-spotting thread (where nobody except one turned out to be pregnant LOL) back in August! Congratulations on your baby, what excellent news!!! :happydance:

:hi: Meep! Yes,it finally happened. Thanks! I see from your signature that your one is coming alone really well xxx

Lots of us are pregnant from that thread now lol. So happy it's happened for you after a long journey! May it continue happily and healthily. :D Yes, I have finally entered the second trimester and actually feel worse now than ever, but I suppose it's all part of the fun. :haha:

:haha: so much for hoping it gets better in the 2nd trimester! Good luck with it all 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->