BFP OR WRONG? do u see a line?

DEFINITELY a BFP on those top ones!

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!

Do a FRER anyway. They're the dogs boll*cks.

I see lines hun :) congrats so happy for you, hope this is your miracle baby x x

any more tests?? defo positive this is amazing!!!xx

im not testing until i have been to hospital for blood work haha im kinda going crazy here xxx

Bet you are..... I defo see lines hun. Good luck, keeping my fx for ya xx

Wow this is awesome! Fingers crossed for you hun, hope everything goes perfectly!xxx:hugs:

well i did 2 clearblue and they were both really realloy faint...like hardly there...never the less they were there...so i decided to take myself to hospital as docs dont want to help...the hospital did a urine test they said it was negative they hardly gave it ten seconds to even show a line...because i explained i have no tubes she instantly said welll ull never have kids then...like it means nothing to me! Like im happy about it even! Well my brown loss stopped...and then last night started again....i demended a blood test for HCG she said no way i refuse and u need to go home she said wait 2 weeks test again go to docs if positive...but the doc wont waste his time either! How rude! I want to report her...especially if i have ectopic...out of now 8 tests 7 are positive! Granted thay're fait but still!

deffo line there hun, get to the doctors for checking xxxx

got docs fri at 11 50...haha long old week ahead for me x

My sis just had same problem with the doctors cos she only has one fallopian tube, she took the tests with her today and demanded to be checked over, they have taken bloods today and they are gonna re do them thursday to see if numbers increase plus she getting a scan tomorrow to make sure things are in the right place.
Take the tests with you and demand something to be done,
hope you get the result you want darling, you deserve it x x x

My sis just had same problem with the doctors cos she only has one fallopian tube, she took the tests with her today and demanded to be checked over, they have taken bloods today and they are gonna re do them thursday to see if numbers increase plus she getting a scan tomorrow to make sure things are in the right place.
Take the tests with you and demand something to be done,
hope you get the result you want darling, you deserve it x x x

how did the blood test results go? hope scan went well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4