!?!BFP!?! (Pics included)

Darlah

Reaction score
https://ugc-01.cafemomstatic.com/gen/constrain/500/500/85/2010/02/24/10/11/ot/pocxidzhhcd07z.jpg?imageId=18147824Ok...I was to start AF today and with nudging from hubby against my better judgement took a test last night. It came up negative I threw it away KNOWING I would test again this morning. I tested this am with fmu watches the urine pass the window, saw the test line come up and nothing else. I left it lay and went away to do other stuff. Came back and looked at it probably 20-25 minutes later and saw what you see in bottom pic so I dup out the test from last night and saw what you see in the top pic. I know all about evap lines and both of these are way past the allowed time frame...but I have taken many test in the past and went back later and never had this. I will test again tommorrow but any thoughts till then? I would love to know what you think. Should I get at least a little excited?

OOps forgot pics...and don't know how to add them.

edit ur post hun and at top there is a thing like a paper clip and thats how u attach them ,, dont know how good ive explained lol im not good at that lol

It won't let me add pics ...says I haven't had enough posts....

https://ugc-01.cafemomstatic.com/gen/constrain/500/500/85/2010/02/24/10/11/ot/pocxidzhhcd07z.jpg?imageId=18147824

looks like a :bfp: to me because evap lines have no color and in that bottom test there is color. Congrats!! and have a healthy 9months & beyond!!

i see line hun and looks pink to me .. id say congrats hunny xxx

looks like a :bfp: to me because evap lines have no color and in that bottom test there is color. Congrats!! and have a healthy 9months & beyond!!

Hope you are right ...I'm going to buy more test as soon as my son wakes from his nap!

Ooooh looks like a definate :bfp: to me.
Congrats :happydance:

OOh that's a BFP! Esp. the second one for SURE. The first one looks like what my first looked like, REALLY faint but that second one DEFINITELY has color!!! CONGRATS!!

Thats gotta be a +..........I have never seen a real life + and have never even seen an evap - so that has just got to be a +

Well took two more and yep...both positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->