BFP the month we had a yeast infection!!!

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
omg, i am in shock. this is the month i LEAST expected I would get pregnant, and i have a faint line on IC and FRER!!

This month I got a yeast infection 2 days before I ovulated. I used monistat at night. Then I got a positive opk and was like 'oh no!!" So DH and I BD'd... but not the usual making love. We couldn't because I had a YI and it was so painful. So, instead I had to get him almost there by other means and then he only penetrated me for the final seconds! Then after a couple hours I used monistat again to try and clear up the infection. Then repeated again the following night. Somehow it worked!

I am shaking I can't believe it. I got my first faint BFP yesterday at 8dpo, then todays was slightly darker and it showed on a FRER. FX its a sticky bean! I had betas done last night and my usual baseline is 0, and last nights was only 1. but its something... and since todays test was only slightly darker I'm guessing it was only like 2. so stay tuned!

Attachments

• 9dpo_dec31.jpg
    9dpo_dec31.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 20
Thats amazing cant believe how early you got a bfp congrats!!

Congratulations!
Ive just had the same problem and on Clomid so didnt want to waste this cycle, had to force myself, just hope af doesnt show after all that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->