BFP then BFN.... HELP

kjr722

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am hoping to get some opinions, thoughts, support, whatever.
We have been trying to conceive and here is the story on Thursday I had some minimal brown spotting at 11 dpo but nothing came of it. Friday morning I took a wondfo and got a faint faint line. Later that afternoon I went out and bought a FRER cause I'm insane and got a BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) that was noticeable and pink but still faint. Saturday morning took another wondfo and it was faint but slightly darker than the morning before. Then today I took the other FRER from the same box with fmu and it was clearly a BFN. I'm thinking it must be a chemical or maybe a late implantation with low hcg. I just don't know... AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was due yesterday and no sign yet. Is there a chance I am actually still pregnant and it will stick or is that wishful thinking?? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Did you use the 2nd frer with fmu or did you use it after drinking a lot of fluid? I know in the early days if your pee is diluted it can give a false negative result.

In June 2012 I got my BFP then 2 days later I retested and got BFN and then started bleeding, it unfortunately turned out to be a chemical. Hopefully this isn't the case for you:hugs:

The fact that your not bleeding is a good sign but if you are concerned maybe go and see your GP :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->