BFP Today - so excited!!

sw121

Mum of 1
Reaction score
I got my BFP today in cycle 7 of TTC #2!! I'm so excited, probably more than last time, because it's taken longer this time.

I bought the clear blue dual hormone OV test this month having never used an OPK before - boy did it work! It identified 5 fertile days for me - we DTD on all five days and this morning I got my faint but definite BFP! Going to do another test in a few days just to make sure I'm not dreaming!! :happydance:

Congrats!!!

Is that the same as the clear blue advanced digital?
Not sure where you are - I am in US and just picked up a box of those. It has 10 in it and I have long cycles so I am a bit worried on when to use it...

Congrats!!!

Is that the same as the clear blue advanced digital?
Not sure where you are - I am in US and just picked up a box of those. It has 10 in it and I have long cycles so I am a bit worried on when to use it...

It's this one:

https://www.boots.com/en/Clearblue-Digital-Ovulation-Test-with-Dual-Hormone-Indicator_1317208/

I'm in the UK. They have this one and the normal clear blue advanced digital. The dual hormone one identifies more fertile days because it checks for the rise in oestrogen as well as the LH surge.

Good luck!!

Thanks!
I think I must have the same thing just marketed differently for US. It is only called advanced digital but it says it IDs 4 fertile days and tests for 2 hormones so guessing it is the same. Excited that it worked for you!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->