BFP? Too hesitant to believe

Thanks ladies!

My beta results were positive "but low" at 30. I don't know much about beta results so I don't know how low that is. Anyway, I'll have another beta done on Friday.

I'm increasingly worried that this might all be a false positive caused by a corpus luteum cyst. I guess we'll fine out on Friday?

Thanks for all the positive vibes!

I hope that your next betas go well and hopefully everything is fine :)

Fingers crossed your betas come back good. Good luck!

They can range hugely early on, so fingers crossed your next beta increases nicely :)

Thanks again, ladies!

I'm having off and on cramping and stopping, but I have an appointment with my RE tomorrow, so hopefully that will bring some answers and reassurances!

Here are some progression lines, for those interested!

Attachments

• 1-20171206_184901.jpg
    1-20171206_184901.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 74
cramping is normal. Don't let it frighten you.

I second tankel. Hpt progression looks great.

Your lines look fab! Try not to worry about cramping, it's common

At the very start I worried when I was cramping and then worried when it stopped! Your lines look brilliant x

Progression looks great!! Im still having cramping it feels like I'm about to come on, drives me insane!

Great progression! Cramping is totally normal as everything settles in!

Oops! I meant to update this thread!

My second beta was taken ~55 hours after the first and it had tripled, to 93.4.
We had another ultrasound this morning, but couldn't see anything yet. We're hoping that I just ovulated a few days later than we thought, explaining the lower numbers.

I am a little bit worried that I may have miscarried over the weekend though. I had spotting on Saturday and Sunday and it was heavier than the previous spotting. Saturday evening I also had one very sharp stabbing pain.

We did another beta this morning and I'll get the results in about 2 hours. Hopefully it's positive news, but this weekend definitely has me scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->