BFP turned BFN

babydust1345

Reaction score
Almost a week ago I took a test and got a faint BFP. AF was supposed to show up as of today so I wanted to wait and see if she would show up. All last week I felt sick to my stomach. I haven't been wanting certain this. And I've had a headache almost everyday since the day after I O'd. Well 3 days ago I started having brown discharge with small clots in them but nothing red. I used a tamping just in case AF decided to show up. This morning there was a little bit of red with the brown discharge. Then this evening it seems to have stopped all together. I tested again and it was a BFN. Any advice on what this could mean. I'm trying not to stress that much about it.

Possibly your BFP could have been an evap line if it wasn't too strong. If it was it could have been a chemical pregnancy.

Oh my! I can only imagine how you are feeling! This month my AF was 2 days late, and mine is never late! Then I had 2 days of pinkish spotting and I was convinced that something was going on! But dear AF still came.

This month I am trying my very best to drink more water, red raspberry leaf tea, rest, exercise and generally take more care of my body.

Best of luck.

Thank you. Lara Baby I still haven't gotten AF. I am waiting on them to put blood work in so I can have it drawn to see what that says. Every test I take is still a BFN. So hopefully the blood test will show something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->