BFP Two Weeks After I Thought I Had My Period

Hi hun congrats on your BFP

It is possible to have an AF style bleed around implantation! When I had my youngest who I 6 now I had my AF 2 weeks before my wedding day (phew I thought) but a day before the big day I started bleeding again, it was more than spotting but not as heavy as an AF (still heavy enough for a tampon/pad) and lasted 4 days. A few weeks later I felt sick, sore boobs and had the desire to take a test (expecting a BFN as AF wasn't due) I had the strongest of BFP's :D. All scans and measurments troughout my pregnancy said plus 3 weeks from the EDD which was based on last AF. My waters broke 3 weeks earlier than the origanal due date too so that second bleed could well have been implantation :D

Hi YoYumYum, Congratulations!!! I have a questionf for you if you don't mind!!??? Did you get any BFN's before you got your BFP??

A line is a line hun so congrats :happydance:
x

Hi YoYumYum, Congratulations!!! I have a questionf for you if you don't mind!!??? Did you get any BFN's before you got your BFP??

NO, there were no BFN's, because I wasn't going to do a HPT until the day I expected my period. Since I thought my period came, I never did a HPT until 2 weeks later when I started to do my OPK's. They were showing up positive and I had a lot of symptoms, so I did a HPT.

Best of luck to you.

Well PinkyDinky what date was your period and do you know your ovulation date? The biggest symptom that led me to test with an HPT was sore breasts, followed by fatigue and nausea. But all women are different. Best wishes for your test on Friday. I can relate with how frustrating it is every cycle.

We had our first scan at 9.1 yesterday and so far, so good. Not twins, which I was wondering if it was based on how sick I am. We lost the last one in week 8 so very thankful we'd made it past that point this time, and praying to make it the whole way.

Best of luck to all.

That's implantation bleeding, which I got with my first baby. I thought it was my period too, but nope it was a baby!

Congrats, and a happy and healthy 9 mos. 2 u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->