BFP! Update 10/22 new pics post #89! Want to see my evap?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For those of us still hoping for our :bfp: -- How many DPO did you get the faintest, then how many DPO till they got darker?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For those of us still hoping for our :bfp: -- How many DPO did you get the faintest, then how many DPO till they got darker?

I got a :bfn: on 10DPO, but then testing with FMU on 11DPO and got a super faint :bfp: on a FRER. It was so faint that I was worried it was an evap, but obviously it wasn't! :D I did get a :bfn: on the digi that night and a :bfn: on the urine test at the doctor on 12DPO, so I got discouraged. They didn't really start to darken until this morning, 14DPO. Here is a progression, from 11DPO to today.

Attachments

• HPTb-CD32-1530pm.jpg
    HPTb-CD32-1530pm.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 33
  • HPT 12DPO2d.jpg
    HPT 12DPO2d.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 13DPOTest2a.jpg
    13DPOTest2a.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 14DPOTests1.jpg
    14DPOTests1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 38
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I got a :bfn: on 10DPO, but then testing with FMU on 11DPO and got a super faint :bfp: on a FRER. It was so faint that I was worried it was an evap, but obviously it wasn't! :D I did get a :bfn: on the digi that night and a :bfn: on the urine test at the doctor on 12DPO, so I got discouraged. They didn't really start to darken until this morning, 14DPO. Here is a progression, from 11DPO to today.

THANK YOU!!! That's so helpful to see! So today I'm 10 or 11 DPO and :bfn: on a cheapie internet 10 mIU one. I think I need to wait a couple more days, but it's encouraging to see that you didn't have a clear, dark line at this point. Maybe I'm not, but I still have hope! THANKS AGAIN!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->