BFP! Update 10/22 new pics post #89! Want to see my evap?

I'm going with BFP! Good luck, fingers crossed!

Did you try a digital yet?

Looking at your test from today hun the first response one , It certainly still looks positive to me .
Every test has a line , Yes faint but all different ones all with Lines . I seriously believe you are hunny :) .
Good luck , I doubt your Witch will show sweety . xxxx .

I hope you get a BFP!! I had evap lines before, and wow... really makes you think you are pregnant for a minute... stupid evaps!

Those look like BFPs to me, might just be so faint due to the late O

I will be soo happy to see your next update in the morning hun :) . xx .

Sure is looking hopeful! Hard to not test - but might be good on your sanity to wait a couple of days! Ha! Good luck! :dust:

Those look so hopefull. I would try a dollar store test with early morning pee.

Always, I did try a digi on Sunday night, but it was :bfn: :cry:. I'll probably try a digi again on Thursday morning!

Thanks Mummy & everyone! You know me- I'll be updating again tomorrow!

OK girls, that's it!

I feel comfortable enough to announce my :bfp:!

My tests are getting a little bit darker (finally!) Didn't have to adjust colors or anything at all for this one! Question- see how the dye to the left of the line of the Dollar Tree test ran a little? Does that make the test invalid? No biggie if it does, but I was just wondering since I can clearly see the line otherwise.

Thanks again for bearing with me through all of this! OMG- dare I say it- I'm pregnant!!! Please please please let my bloodwork tomorrow confirm it!

*Added one more pic*

Attachments

• 14DPOTests1.jpg
    14DPOTests1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 14DPOTests1b.jpg
    14DPOTests1b.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 91
wowza weewah!!!!! congratulations!!!! so wrap it up in a nutshell if u can, ur how late is AF now? xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lamara! Well, based on my typical cycles AF is 5 or 6 days late (28-29 day cycles), but since I O'd late, FF predicted that I would get AF tomorrow, based on a 14 day luteal phase (not sure how long my LP actually is.)

Congrats sweetie! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!!:)

I knew it i knew it whoooooooooooooo .
I just came home frommy scan and rushed to your post to check , Now you can shout you are pregnant hun :) . Sooooo happy for you .xxxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->