Bfp ????? update with pics

welshprincess

mum of 3 handsome boys
Reaction score
ok ladies you might remember last month i thought i might be up the duff :haha: Had my first period after Kalidor on 21st april and have always been a 28cycle kinda girl and was 3days late in may :shrug: done a few tests but all neg

Anyways may witch came on 23rd but only lasted a day very unusual. but hey ho my body prob messed up. Went to docs on fri to get pill but she will not give until i do a preg test (gotta pee in a bottle for tomorrow morning) So i went to tesco and bought some own brand two in a box tests. So done one and within 3 mins was neg but i didnt throw it i put it in my box thing i have at side of loo.
For some reason i looked at it around 20mins later and can see quite clearly even if faint a pink line, so took another, again within 3mins it was neg but a line there about 20mins later :shrug:

To cut it short i went and bought another 4 from superdrug and out of 6tests 4 have pink lines (showed well after the 3mins) and 2 neg

What you all think ?

Here are some pics

Attachments

• Photo0529.jpg
    Photo0529.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Photo0528.jpg
    Photo0528.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 51
Hmmm could be a super faint line that only shows when it's dryed up?
Not sure x

maybe try again in a few days. They do say the hormone is higher in a morning so maybe you could do one first morning wee.

Well, aparently you can't get a false positive, so maybe the faint lines have detected a little of the pregnancy hormone.

I'm not sure how effective tests are after being left longer than a few minutes, does it not mention something about that in the instructions?

Can you not get evap lines on some tests? I always did the digital ones - I love the "pregnant/not pregnany" as it is more definate - non of this squinting and checking it in a different light.

Hope you get the result you want

hx

hmmmm, maybe the gp will do a blood sample instead if uve already done urine tests, but id say negative until a positive within time limit. are you ttc?

Evap lines appear after the specified time. You shouldn't look at a test after the time it says on the instructions. Wait a few days and try again if you're worried though

i dont think its evap line as definate colour to it i will try to post pics later lol

I had this when I had my BFP last year. No line in the 3 minutes so binned it, then hubby went to put something in the bin about half hour later and there was a line.

I was convinced it was an evap line, but apparently evaps are colourless/greyish. If there is a tinge of colour then it's a BFP. I used superdrug ones too!

Hope you get the result you want though hun!!

xx

I don't think they look positive. My lines were stronger than that and I tested early. I took about four more tests over the next two days and the lines got stronger very quickly. Wait a few days and the line will be strong if u are!

how early did you test, i would be 9dpo today so first two are at 7dpo, 3rd is 8dpo and last one is today

It's been a while since I thought about this but that's pretty early. You probably need to wait a few days? I tested around when my period was due but before I'd 'missed' it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->