BFP..w/ bleeding

niyah

Reaction score
Hi , not exactly sure where to post this (I will try a couple forums)

So my LMP was Oct 4, I got 4 positives (Nov 1) 10 days before my expected period (Nov.9 - I have longer cycles about 32 days) ! & continued to test positive from then til even today(Nov13)...I used FRER & Equate brands.

On Sunday (Nov8), the day before my expected period I finally got a PREGNANT on a ClearBlue Digital showing 1-2 weeks past conception. So no show of AF on Nov 9. Two days later I saw a nurse who did a urine test and it came positive she did a ultrasound but said she couldn't find a sac or anything because 4 weeks was too early anyway and scheduled me to return in 2 weeks. The next morning I get menstrual cramping and start bleeding so I drove myself to the ER within literally 30 min of bleeding...the doctor there said my blood level was BELOW 1 so no pregnancy & my cervix is closed so the miscarriage is complete!

I used FRER the next day and still a strong positive line (pic posted)...I know you still show positive after a miscarriage of your levels are dropping but if it's at ZERO how can a urine test pick up anything? I also used another CB digital today (2 days later-bleeding slowing down) & it's positive and still says 1-2 weeks...I havent passes any clots only the regular lining like during a regular period..I really don't know what to think at this point! :( Could I still be pregnant and just having early bleeding , I only cramped for that 2 hours before bleeding just like I do every month..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
you could still be pregnant, for sure. and i'd repeat that blood test. the chance for your urine to STILL hold that high amount of HCG when your blood is testing negative is really really slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->