BFP..w/ bleeding

niyah

Reaction score
Hi , not exactly sure where to post this (I will try a couple forums)

So my LMP was Oct 4, I got 4 positives (Nov 1) 10 days before my expected period (Nov.9 - I have longer cycles about 32 days) ! & continued to test positive from then til even today(Nov13)...I used FRER & Equate brands.

On Sunday (Nov8), the day before my expected period I finally got a PREGNANT on a ClearBlue Digital showing 1-2 weeks past conception. So no show of AF on Nov 9. Two days later I saw a nurse who did a urine test and it came positive she did a ultrasound but said she couldn't find a sac or anything because 4 weeks was too early anyway and scheduled me to return in 2 weeks. The next morning I get menstrual cramping and start bleeding so I drove myself to the ER within literally 30 min of bleeding...the doctor there said my blood level was BELOW 1 so no pregnancy & my cervix is closed so the miscarriage is complete!

I used FRER the next day and still a strong positive line (pic posted)...I know you still show positive after a miscarriage of your levels are dropping but if it's at ZERO how can a urine test pick up anything? I also used another CB digital today (2 days later-bleeding slowing down) & it's positive and still says 1-2 weeks...I havent passes any clots only the regular lining like during a regular period..I really don't know what to think at this point! :( Could I still be pregnant and just having early bleeding , I only cramped for that 2 hours before bleeding just like I do every month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->