BFP w/ PCOS - Finally!

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
OMG I FINALLY got a BFP!! We tried 2 years ago for 10 months... then found out I have PCOS and I went through a bad depression... we stopped trying for a year... we aren't even trying right now, but I got off my pills to just give my body a break and prepare to start trying in the spring time... but LOOK! I'm testing later tonight and tomorrow morning. This was 1pm today with diluted pee... 9DPO.

I did mark down my symptoms cuz I was checking my cycle with OPKs and I noticed I only had ONE surge... I always had multiple with the PCOS... and we only had sex once and it was during my fertile window... so after that for kicks I charted anything, not actually expecting to get pregnant but just so that I'd have symptoms to compare to when we do try.

Symptoms:

-CD10: Sexxxx :)
-CD11: +OPK, EWCM, CP high
-O Day: Creamy CM, high/soft CP, dizzy spell, fatigue, headache
-1DPO: Nothing, didn't check CP/CM
-2DPO: Creamy CM, high/medium CP, constipated, gassy, headache
-3DPO: Sticky CM, high/medium CP, constipated, sore nipples
-4DPO: Creamy CM, high/firm CP, constipated, gassy, headache, sore nipples
-5DPO: Creamy CM, high/firm CP, constipated, sore nipples
-6DPO: Creamy CM, high/firm CP, hot flash for a few min, light cramps, frequent peeing, headache, sore nipples, thirsty
-7DPO: Creamy CM, medium/firm CP, PINCH by my right ovary, baby dream the night before, frequent peeing, sore nipples
-8DPO: Creamy CM, high/soft CP, sore nipples, fatigue (I slept for 12 hours... usually sleep for like 6)
-9DPO (today): BFP on a FRER!! Creamy CM, high/firm CP, bloated, fatigue, frequent peeing, gas bubbles, headache, slightly tender boobs, thirsty

Pix below... I edited one to make it easier to see. In person the line is light pink! I will upload more tests as I take them to confirm, and will end with a digital :)84142911_10157268929974563_688566017273626624_n.jpg 83183553_249778359343506_2903464648772681728_n.jpg

Congratulations from another pcos mama ;)

Aww congratulations mama! Pcos here too. At 16 I was told I'd never have kids. Hope you have a great pregnancy xx

Thank you all!!

I'm a bit frustrated now though :( I've taken several more and the line was somewhat noticeable but not like this and just now I took one and nothing :( I'm going to keep testing to see what happens... could be good or bad. A friend of mine had this happen and she has a baby now, but I'm thinking it also could be a chemical but hoping I see more lines asap.

Thank you all!!

I'm a bit frustrated now though :( I've taken several more and the line was somewhat noticeable but not like this and just now I took one and nothing :( I'm going to keep testing to see what happens... could be good or bad. A friend of mine had this happen and she has a baby now, but I'm thinking it also could be a chemical but hoping I see more lines asap.

Ugh I am so sorry to read this! I had 2 lines on a FRER a month ago that were super convincing in person and my hubby could see it as well but I was not pregnant then. I do not know what is going on with FRER but that is BS. I really hope you got your BFP!

Thanks all. Yeah apparently that wasn’t my cycle. I think it was a chemical. Now I’m back with several actual bfps and a bfp digital :) we weren’t actually trying this month so that was a nice surprise, just wish it wasn’t during the pandemic! I don’t know what DPO I am as I wasn’t logging anything. Guessing 10DPO by the lines maybe.

A91F29EA-7844-4BFF-95EE-9611389EEEC4.jpeg 8B700602-0F6B-42E6-9030-7814985296F3.jpeg

Wow congratulations!

PCOS here too amongst other gyne issues so I know how hard the struggle is.

Looking at your very early symptoms they were just like mine. I remebe being really thirsty around the time a took a test possibly 11DPO and having hot flashes my cheeks would burn up!

How are you feeling x

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"