BFP.... what to do??

fizzymum

Reaction score
Well, where I start?

I am new to this so please bear with me!! I have 4 kids (2 with previous and 2 with husband) I have just discovered this morning that I am pregnant again!!! Only problem is I dont think my husband is going to be very happy....he wasnt happy when i fell pregnant with my last child and so I am dreading telling him. Last time I was pregnant he never even told his mother until I had a month to go!!! I am so nervous about it all and dont know what to do!!!

Sorry for rambling on
xx

first of all congratulations on your blessing :hugs:

secondly everything happens for a reason

tell your husband as he needs to know - you never know what his reaction may be

hope it all works out for you

First of all congratulations.

And also my fx that your hubby is ok with the news. If he is clearly unhappy about it remind him it takes 2 to make a baby and he is just as responsible for this accident(I am presuming you were not TTC)as you. Hope all goes well. Thinking of you and let us know how he reacts as, we are here for you no matter what.:hugs::hugs:

Well, where I start?

I am new to this so please bear with me!! I have 4 kids (2 with previous and 2 with husband) I have just discovered this morning that I am pregnant again!!! Only problem is I dont think my husband is going to be very happy....he wasnt happy when i fell pregnant with my last child and so I am dreading telling him. Last time I was pregnant he never even told his mother until I had a month to go!!! I am so nervous about it all and dont know what to do!!!

Sorry for rambling on
xx

Congratulations!

Secondly, if DH doesnt want children then why dont you all practice safe sex? As a married man who doesnt want to have kids it seems that he should know this. Sorry if I sound mean, im not but it is just puzzling that he isnt happy about the children when he is not doing anything to prevent it??? Were you suppose to be taking measures to prevent pregnancy and they failed?

Good luck and yes tell him because he will find out anyway.:hugs:

First off, congrats on a wonderful thing you have now.

Second, and bluntly, he has :spermy: yes?
Well, not just your fault lovely.
So tell him, and if he's not happy say, well you have :spermy:.

Much love.
xxx

Agreed. It takes two to tango. If he's upset you can simply point this little fact out. :shrug: Good luck hun. :hugs:

Congrats hun!!!

I was in this position with no.3 (now preg with no.4)

my hubby only wanted two kids, but one accident new years eve 2009 my gorgeous little boy happened&all these ladies are rite, it takes two, and i hate the way men blame us!!!

Anyway i told him rite away that we WERE having a third child, and at first he hated the idea, but as scans came&the baby began to kick he realised how wonderful new life is. These things are most def ment to be. Let him have his say, and time to adjust but stand ur ground!

Are you feeling happy about this news? is it it just fear of telling family thats putting you off? I think the earlier you tell ppl the easier it will be (remembering telling my own mum about my first 11weeks gone at 21....scary!)

Hope this all goes well hun. keep us posted. x x x

Thanks for all your replies xx

I told my OH and as i expected, he is not very happy...says we cant afford another child...house isnt big enough...would need a bigger car etc etc. I was at doc's today to get it confirmed, and to be honest, I would like to say i am quietly happy about it!

I am not scared at the thought of telling my family...my mum had 5 kids too...but dont think in-laws will be thrilled about it..they're not really kiddy people (hence the reason when i was pregnant with last child they never found out until a month before he was born!!) It is just the thought of him hating me for going ahead with it...either way, i am in a no win situation i think.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->