BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

truthbtold

Reaction score
Hey Ladies we have crossed over to the over sides thanks to a little help from soy. I created this place for us to help eachother through the stressful, scared, worried days. We have comfort eachother through our losses now lets support eachother through our rainbow pregnancies.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Due Date List:
Minkysouth1 EDD September 3rd 2011 It's A GIRL!!!!! Isabella Marie born August 30th 7lbs 3oz
poppy666 (Carolyn) EDD November 14th 2011 1st cycle using Soy Isoflavones It's A GIRL, Serenity Rose!!!!! Born November 3rd 6lbs 14oz

Maria (Dogtanian) EDD January 8th 2012 second cycle using soy.
truthbtold (Erika) EDD January 10th 2010 BFP 3rd cycle using soy. It's a Boy!!!

Vonz EDD January 14th 2012 BFP 6th cycle ttc.
Hollyw79 EDD January 20th 2012 3rd cycle after loss/using femara.It's a Boy!!!
Spellfairy EDD January 20th 2012 Twin Boys Born Decemeber 8th William & Oliver
Brynden EDD February 9th 2012 second cycle using soy, 12th month TTC. It's a Boy!!!
Glowstar EDD It's a Boy
:angel:Always Remembering:angel::angel:
Debzie's Angel

:wave:

Great thread :happydance:

Carolyn EDD 14/11/11 1st cycle using Soy Isoflavones :hugs:

Yay you made it!!!! LOL how are you feeling? Did you ever get any morning sickness?

I got no symptoms till i hit week 8 and omg i was ill 24/7 but it settled down in week 9, now i just feel sicky if i eat and sometimes when ive not eaten.

My :holly: been sore to touch too since week 8 and still are.

You got anything yet?

Lol I usually get nausea from weeks 8 to 12. With very little vomitting. I plan to enjoy these few weeks of feeling fine before I get hit with the bomb. The first tri is hard. But I will try not to complain and just be glad I made it here lol. I dont see the doctor until 5/31

Just gonna post this link on the Soy thread lol x

Hello ladies loving this thread.

Debzie (deborah) edd 11/1/12 second cycle using soy.

Yesterday and today have felt really dizzy which I have had with all my pregnancies got palpitations too and really sore boobies. Just took another superdrug test because I wanted to see lines lol. Not complaining at all as it makes it all feel real. Keep smiling to myself at the moment.:dance:

Glad all was well with your scan poppy:happydance:

Attachments

• 2011-05-05 15.17.20.jpg
    2011-05-05 15.17.20.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 68
You two can keep the sore boobs lol
Im starting to get af cramps today but thats normal for me.

Ladies how many people have you told and how long did you wait or going to wait to tell them?

No one knows except DH husband, I wont tell my parents until after my NT Scan.

Debzie are you going to keep testing I think the line progessions are great, make sure you remember which days past O you are for each test.

:hi: ladies!
not preggers yet but praying to join you all soon :hugs:

Not told many, only just told 2 of my son's today after the scan, but not many know. Wait till my gender scan at 16wks i think.

Hiya Lisa :haha:

How did your sons take the news?

My 9 year old told me last time that he hope I was done having kids lol. He was a spoiled only child for 7 years lol .

Im going to have three capricorns, December 28th, January 16th and now January 14th geez

Well my 18yr old looked at scan piccy and said ' Ohhh another' lol other one 19 was pleased everything was fine this time after my loss.

thanks!

if I get my :bfp: besides my hubby, I don't think I will tell anyone about it and Im going to make him promise not to tell anyone either. I will tell family only after having a positive scan and we get confirmation from doc that everything is okay... I will tell work after my 3 months and let everyone else find out from the grapevine lol. I've had 3 m/c and everytime I get more paranoid... but that's my plan.. :hugs:

I dont blame you Lisa some of my family wont know until I deliver lol. When is your bday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->