BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Okay Im not crazy she just updated the photo lol

Anyone else a member of in-gender.com? im still waiting for my password to be sent :growlmad: wanna get my piccy on x

I am!!! I was a memeber of the april 2011 due date club

OMG will you post my piccy and see what gender they think? :happydance::happydance: that site doing my head in :haha:

I just requested my password I couldnt remember it.

I ovulated on cd 18 so 4 days off too. Will see when I go to the docs. I couldnot find out when i was carrying dd she had her legs crossed and was squirming around. X

legs crossed is always a tale tell sign of a girl. Most boys have there legs wide open lol.

:hi: ladies!

minky congrats on your Soy baby.. :hugs:

Erika that is so true... my dd had her legs crossed too...

Knowing mine it will have its legs crossed and still be a boy :haha:

Good Morning Ladies, How is everyone! So glad its friday!!!!! lol. At least for me and Lisa its friday. Poppy what day and time is it in the UK?

Poppy you never know my grandmother had 8 boys then 2 girls!
I never thought I would get a girl and I did, this time I am secretly hoping for a girl but will be happy with either.

Oh and they never sent my password! I dont know what the problem is.

Im deffo stopping at number 5 lol your grandmother was brave having 8 before a girl, id need sectioning :dohh:

No ive no password yet either. Its Friday 14.20pm here x

My grandparents were brave lol, well there is a set of twin boys in there.

Poppy is your toddler more clingy now that youe expecting?

Dont think he really knows only being 13mths, but once this one born i bet he's clingy... my other 3 boys were close in age and each jealous of the other lol x

My son is a major daddies boy and with my angel baby he was extremely clingy through most of the pregnancy. lol maybe its a myth. I think Debzie has a toddler too so I will see if she notices the same thing.

Hi Ladies...just popping over from the Soy Thread to say hi to you all and hope I will be joining you soon :hugs:

Hi Glowstar, Fxd for you! Cant wait for you to join us.

Welcome Glowstar cant wait till your over here :happydance::hugs:

hello ladies

Hi there glowstar hope you will be joining us too v soon by the looks of your chart it may not be too long.

I have a a little girl who was three Janauary 26th. With my last pregancy she just used to ask about the babies in my tummy and would cuddle me more and she is a daddys girl. I can remember crying after I had lost them and she took hold of my chin and said dont worry mammy you will get another one. Every time I look sad even now she says are you missing your babies.
This time I have not told her anything as she will tell everyone lol. Time will tell. She will be nearly 4 when this one arrives. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->