• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Boxing day lol wow lucky you with all the presents x

Lol I know my son gets way too much stuff every year with his birthday being three days after christmas

Dont know if I will do any more test have one left now.

I have told my oh of course and my Mam as we are really close and she guessed before I told her yesterday said I had that look about me???

I had to tell work colleagues due to my job I am a mental health nurse and work on an acute admission ward.

OH says not to tell his mam yet as she cant keep her mouth shout. Going to wait until I have had my early scan and stop bleeding (if it starts)

lisa hope you do join us soon sweetie. x

Lol @ you had that look about you thats funny, "A mother knows"

yep day after xmas...

debzie - thanks! can wait to join you. haha that was funny about MIL - :haha: there's always one in the family that can't keep anything to themselves lol..

Probably noticed the massive knockers and me looking green around the gills lol. X

Just thought my edd is 8th Jan based on lmp which is what the docs go off. Edd by ovulation is 14 th jan. Which are you ladies going off? X

I went off ovulation and my dates are spot on with all 3 scans ive had :thumbup:

Think there is only 4 days difference really cos doctors go by day 14 of ovulation with everyone and i ov'd on CD10 :shrug:

:happydance::happydance: It's great to have a thread for soya bubbas. Mine is doing really well - I'm nearly 23 weeks pregnant now with a little girl and I've had very positive experiences at my scans, so couldn't be happier. We'd been trying for 12 months beforehand and I got pregnant on my second month taking soya (quite big doses on days 3-7). It was a great result after a stressful time TTC (I had one very early MC at 4 1/2 weeks in early October). I'd realised that my luteal phase was too short (only 8 or 9 days) and the soya really helped with that.

Couldn't recommend it enough. :dust::dust: to all those girls out there who are thinking of using it or have used it recently. Good luck!

Minky XXXX

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Minky here :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: yours will be our 1st Soy :baby: to be born :cloud9:

:baby:I was nearly the last of all my oldest mates to make babies, so it'll be cool to be the first!!!!! :happydance:

:hugs: to Poppy!

:hi:Minky! Welcome on board. How are you enjoying the honeymoon trimester? When is your due date so I can add it to page one?

I am really getting good at the nub theory I could tell that shot is all girly lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->