BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Girls thanks for advice here. I'm off to Florida this weekend so won't be around for 2 wks. Will hopefully bring home a surprise ;)

Thanks again. Dani x

Checking in from Florida :)

I took the soy cd5-9 as af had gone.

Had spotting days 8,9&10 though. Like tiny amounts in my cm.

Think I missed O too as had all signs and a pos opk really early but no bd. Just have to wait and see I suppose
Spotting mean anything bad?? Urgh x

Dani I spotted until cd 11 one cycle on soy so dont worry about it.

Do you think it means I haven't Od yet or would affect getting a bfp? Did it just happen the once? Worried to take it next month now x

If you look at my ticker jusly 28th cycle that was my first af following mmc and taking soy. I was spotting intill cd 9. I ovulated I think on cd 18. I would keep track of fertile cm and when it comes to an end take that as you have ovd hun.

I spotted for days on my first cycle of soy so wouldnt worry sweetie.

Well no idea what happened but if I O'd on cd8 AF is late and BFN, so think I didn't O, had a pos opk Mon pm this week but no EWCM, watery kind this week mixed with creamy.

We had stopped DTD as so far on in my cycle. Oh man I hate TTC! lol

Will know soon one way or the other I suppose!

So my new bfp. Has me really missing the old group. I read back through most of these post and we had a good time growing our bumps together. Well I hope everyone and your families are all doing great. I will be online a lot more now so stop by and say hi sometimes.

Ps. Bryden congrats momma.

Hi truth. I had my rainbow after three losses Isla Jessica she will be one on the 8 th feb. It's only two weeks or so since I suffered another loss a surprise bfp. Or we could have been bump buddies again. Hope you are well.

Congrats on your rainbow baby she is too aborable in your photo. So sorry for you loss. I hope you get another surprise bfp again soon. Hopefully you and Holly can be my bump buddies real soon xoxo

Doubt it Hun going to get the coil fitted tomorrow. No plans to ttc for a few more years xx shame I know. X

I'm here! I had my soy iso baby in November 2012 :D she's 2 on the 27th, can't believe it. My fertility was amazing after I finished bf'ing, but unfortunately I had 2 mc's right after each other at the beginning of this year but am expecting my rainbow in January <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->