BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I always counted AF as CD1 once i seen any bleed :shrug: others dont, but i know i was spotting the first evening i classed as CD1 before i took the Soy... x

So spotting you counted as CD1? Sorry confused.

I am scared to count it too early as I have short AF usually and well I O'd super early on Soy last time, I don't want to O mid flight to Florida when I still have AF haha!

SO I am thinking count today or yesterday as CD1 and start Soy sat night, prob still have AF and BD sunday night once we there... DH will just need told!

Or start Soy sunday night and then get on it that week as much as poss.

Not taking BBT, OPKs etc just good old fashioned BDing!!!! ;)

My AF was only 26 days after my loss sweetie and i counted my spotting as CD1, took Soy on CD3-6 and ovulated on CD10 :haha: positive opk on CD8.

Yeh thats when mine was, spooky!!! Spotting CD26... I o'd 10 with last pg too!!!

Ok so if I do 5-9 that is in 2 days then get BD in as soon as hit Florida haha!!! OMG excited!!! My bfp was like 8dpo last time so I could know by like a week monday! WTF I am excited!!!

Control me! :)

No no my cycle is 28-32 usually, my AF is short. usually but this month might be longer?

I do 5-9 as don't want twins and I did 5-9 with success on Clomid then Soy so think its my magic numbers?

lol you more chance of twins on CD2-6, persona;;y id do CD3-6 thats very popular and many bfp's off it x

Yeh thats when mine was, spooky!!! Spotting CD26... I o'd 10 with last pg too!!!

Ok so if I do 5-9 that is in 2 days then get BD in as soon as hit Florida haha!!! OMG excited!!! My bfp was like 8dpo last time so I could know by like a week monday! WTF I am excited!!!

Control me! :)

:rofl::rofl:

I dtd on my positive opk and ovulation day :winkwink:

I did it day 5 and 8 then O'd 10... my chart says 12 but many thought 10 and I didn't temp, when scanned and all ok baby was 2 days ahead so mustve been 10.. who knows haha!!

Ok well I will do 5-9 this time then 3-6 if a next cycle.

Whats the diff with those really? Is it better 3-6 you think? I just did 5-9 as it worked and then it did again so feel scared to mix it up haha

Maybe they took it earlier to get into system quicker :shrug: i took on CD2-6 first time on a 28-30 day cycle, then the MC messed my cycle to 26 days and i took on CD3-6... took same dosage both times 160 then 200 last two days.

Dani~ I always count cd1 same as Poppy-- and that's also what my fertility doctor said when I took fertility meds- the minute you see ANY blood- that's cd1 :thumbup:

Also.. since soy is used similar to Clomid.. the days you take it basically do 1 of 2 things.. if you take it cd3-7 then you are upping your odds of increasing more eggs.. if you take it cd5-9... you are more improving the quality of one egg. Of course, twins are possible with either option.. but that is how Clomid is prescribed.

:hugs: :hugs:

On my first two cycles taking soy I didnt count spotting as CD1 but on the cycle I got my bfp I counted spotting as cycle day 1. So I guess spotting really is day 1.

So it was Poppy! I knew it was someone who had a mmc with soy then bfp with soy again.

Tomorrow afternoon, going to ask him about my spotting too... had the Depo injection 14 weeks ago n im spotting every day since i had it

no had bloating for years, my doctor years ago said it was IBS but im thinking im eating something regular that causing it.

Irritable bowel, Ive got it too.

Its been ok since last year though *touch wood* mine flares and goes away, had it for a year solid after DS was awful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->