BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Me too lol, but usually I miss being pregnant for the first few weeks lol babies grow way to fast. I know I am going to deliver in December, they are taking these stitiches out mid december and that should do that trick lol I hope!

lol... 38 weeks would be great.. but @ the same token- I DO want to experience being pregnant and feeling the kicks and such and I'm not quite there yet. Ask me again in 2-3 months and I might speak differently! :)

Truth~ I totally would be ready to deliver in December.. get the baby out before the start of the new tax year :winkwink:

hahaha.. I wonder if my baby might be up for coming 3 weeks earlier too :haha:

Holly I will keep my fingers crossed for you but keep in mind your starting over again after 7 years lol

Well i'll be able to drink at christmas for the 1st time in 2yrs :haha: was pregnant with korben one christmas and losing my angel baby this christmas just gone :cry: so a well deserved drink this year.

Awww Poppy have a drink or two or three. I hope I deliver so I can get some good egg nog.

Think i'll have the bottle and wait for you lot to deliver :haha:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH egg nog with some captain morgan sprinkled with some cinnamon & nutmeg= HEAVEN!!!

Whats on the menu today?

I am craving a cheeseburger with the works lol

25th December... isnt everyones?

Im making fish, chips and pea's nom nom

Your right guess im thinking of thanksgiving lol pregnancy brain lol

that sounds yummy

I haven't had a cheeseburger in ages- sounds good!!

I had an Asian Sesame Chicken Salad from Panera's! YUM!

I went off cheeseburgers for a while, just got taste for them again... still not got any urges for a certain food yet lol

What??? Poppy thats so funny to me. I have atleast one craving a week.

She must not be too fussy at the moment lol sure i'll get some kind of craving soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->