BFP without any symptoms

LuckyMama13

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I just wanted to say that I was once the biggest symptom spotter around...after having a miscarriage in August 2012' we tried again. Frustration won over and I stopped visiting the site. I just got a BFP on the 15th. There weren't any typical symptoms. It was actually the lack of symptoms that made me ask my husband to get a test. Typically before my AF I have 3-4 days of light bleeding along with acne, cramping, and back pain. This month I had none of this. The ONLY two things I noticed were that my nipples were killing me and I was very very moody. I can tell you that checking the cervix or CM is probably not the best indicator of a pregnancy as well. I know my cervix and its not at all different than how it can be at other stages of the cycle. Also there is no thick CM like many women have. Actually there hasn't been any so far. So don't lose faith based on the lack of symptoms....because it can still be there! Now I have developed nausea which comes and goes in waves and an extreme thirst for water. Good luck to you other ladies hoping for their positive, don't give up or get discouraged.

Oh my God I just posted a thread asking anyone if they had BFP's but without symptoms! Ha!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss; I understand about not visiting the site during that time. I'm currently 14dpo and I got nothing...nada! My first ever pregnancy in early June (unfortunately ended in m/c) I experienced tons of symptoms and so I think I'm looking for the same set of symptoms, but I have to keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different.

I wish being pregnant was so precise and uniform - I hate this in between crap. There is such a wide range of symptoms, and a wide range of when you can experience these symptoms...ugh it's enough to drive you crazy. I'll be keeping your post in mind over the next couple of weeks. :)

Oh my God I just posted a thread asking anyone if they had BFP's but without symptoms! Ha!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss; I understand about not visiting the site during that time. I'm currently 14dpo and I got nothing...nada! My first ever pregnancy in early June (unfortunately ended in m/c) I experienced tons of symptoms and so I think I'm looking for the same set of symptoms, but I have to keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different.

I wish being pregnant was so precise and uniform - I hate this in between crap. There is such a wide range of symptoms, and a wide range of when you can experience these symptoms...ugh it's enough to drive you crazy. I'll be keeping your post in mind over the next couple of weeks. :)

That is actually the most confusing part! As much as we all symptom spot- the symptoms of AF and of pregnancy are so similar it's hard to know if you are or not. And it was the LACK of symptoms which tipped me off. Right now I certainly have some nausea and I ache a lot and I am VERY very tired...I literally feel like I've morphed into a slug. :haha: Good luck in your pregnancy, hopefully we won't suffer too much. I feel sorry for some of the ladies and reading about how awful they feel. I feel uncomfortable, but it's bearable at this stage.

I have recently just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago.. No symtoms. Never noticed anything with my two girls either, so there are 3 pregnancies without much going on in the tww. ( after 5 wks preggo, now that's a diff story!)

I thought checking the cervix or CM was to detect ovulation?

Yes, it is! But I've read many times random ladies asking about the position of the cervix and CM to know whether they were pregnant or not. I know my cervix based on checking for ovulation. After I found out I was pregnant, the cervix hasn't hardly changed and it is in random positions. I just want fellow ladies to know that it isn't a indicator of a pregnancy. Neither is the CM actually. I had NONE.

I have recently just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago.. No symtoms. Never noticed anything with my two girls either, so there are 3 pregnancies without much going on in the tww. ( after 5 wks preggo, now that's a diff story!)

Congrats! :happydance:

Yes, it is! But I've read many times random ladies asking about the position of the cervix and CM to know whether they were pregnant or not. I know my cervix based on checking for ovulation. After I found out I was pregnant, the cervix hasn't hardly changed and it is in random positions. I just want fellow ladies to know that it isn't a indicator of a pregnancy. Neither is the CM actually. I had NONE.

oh ok got it. Good to know and congrats!!!

oh ok got it. Good to know and congrats!!!

Thank you!! :happydance:

Also, I did an opk when I got a faint pos on my hpt, and it wasnt positive. I've heard rumors that an opk detects pregnancy too... But for me it wasn't true. I've had 3 positive hpts so far..... But my opk wasn't even close to positive. Just to out that out there ( maybe it's true for some women, idk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->