BFP yesterday, BFN today?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Yesterday at 9dpo I got a very clear pink line on an frer within 1 min with fmu but today I took another frer with fmu and it was negative, I don't know what to think... Was that test extra sensitive? Am I not pregnant? :shrug:

Feeling devastated.

Didn't want to read and run, but I'm not sure, but hopefully someone will post with some advice. FXed tho

Thank you for your reply

I have been having what feels like implantation cramps all day, mild stabbing on my lower left side, not the same hot, all over cramping that I get with my period or that I got last month with my chemical pregnancy.. Still hoping for the best. I'm only 10dpo so im hoping it's too early to give up.

this happened to me... i got a faint positive then next day bfn... and im not pregnant, hoping your case is different though!

Thank you, im going to go to the dr and see if they will do a blood test for me...

I hope you are pregnant, and that the hormones are just on the low side so you had more in your urine when you did the test and got the positive and for some reason less on the other???

I unfortunately had a positive on Christmas, and then a day later a negative. I was not pregnant :(

It looks like im not either, doctor said this week be chemical #2 in second month of trying so my SO and I are going to head in the ntnp route and hope it brings less stress our way. Thank you all! best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->