BFP yesterday but Fainter BFP with FMU...now spotting :(

Floella

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I need a bit of advice. Yesterday I got a BFP in the afternoon (10dpo). After 8 months TTC it felt amazing!! I did another one in the evening but it was significantly fainter, but I thought obviously that's because my pee was really diluted etc.

However, this morning I tested with FMU (11dpo). and I got a significantly lighter BFP which I found quite worrying. Also, this afternoon I noticed a little bit of pink spotting when I wiped. Period due tomo (12dpo).

I feel really panicky and worried about this whole thing. Period due tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes Sunday (2 days later) because I ovulated late. Everything within me thinks this is just going to be another Chem pregnancy as I have had one before. Loads of BFP's, and then a horrible period right on time - which is exactly what happened to me when I got pregnant and lost my 4 week pregnancy. The spotting I am getting now is what I usually get right before my period. Because I always, always, get my period I just can't believe or imagine missing it!! I know it's going to show up and ruin my who BFP happiness :"(, meaning I miscarry and I am back to square 1.

Have any of you had spotting (the type you get before your period) after your bfp?

xxx

Sorry you're going through this... I had BFPs and then spotting which turned into a chemical :( I did get pregnant again 2 weeks later (ovulated 2 weeks later) and my daughter was the result. Little consolation I know but my GP said you are very fertile after these things happen xx

When I got pregnant with my dd I had brown spotting at the time AF was due - so I assumed it was just the onset of The Witch as that is how I always start off. However, it stopped after a couple of days and then I tested and got my BFP.

Try not to get too worked up yet (so so easy to say that isnt it!) - because you dont konw. You're not out until you're out, so stay positive in the meantime! Think positive thoughts - come on little bean, stick around!

Fingers x for you XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->