BFP yesterday, here's my symptoms.

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first I'd like to say we weren't trying - I literally just ran out of my contraceptive patches and had to wait a few days before I could get an appointment to get more, and in between we weren't as careful as what we could've been, but it's a nice surprise!

Anyway, I literally "knew" from the moment it happened, I just had symptoms I recognised from my first pregnancy with my son. (Even though I was still expecting the test to be negative!)

Below is my BFP at 12dpo on a FRER and my symptoms were thus; (these aren't in the order that they happened either).

My CM dried up post ovulation - it doesn't tend to normally (not for me anyway) and this was a massive clue with my son. My cm is now increasing though.

I had dark stools - something I only ever got when I had to take iron tablets with my son, so that was unusual for me if my period were meant to be coming.

Sulphur smelling gas! Highly embarrassing and my body particularly enjoyed doing it in public - mostly at work!

Peeing in the night, I never get up in the night.

More hungry than usual - I was on a diet and normally I wouldn't get hungry before my next snack/meal was due but suddenly I was.

Sensitive gag reflex - mostly in the morning which I also had when pregnant with my son.

Nausea, usually only happens around midday.

Massive bloat - as I said I was on a diet, I had eliminated bloating so it was quite a big clue.

Peeing more often.

My husky has been "guarding" me a lot which he wouldn't normally do.

Niggly cramps around the time I guess implantation happened - despite what you read online it felt like period cramps.

FATIGUE. I mean - like a brick. Getting up in the mornings has been really hard work.

My symptoms above I think are all ones I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't have them with my son, so I think it's fair to say anyone whose trying for their first could easily miss them as symptoms.
Good luck everyone!
https://i67.tinypic.com/1179v7p.jpg

When did you first start to notice these symptoms?

Big congrats to you on your BFP!!

I'm currently 5dpo x

I would say around maybe 7dpo. I’m not sure exactly but I know that I’ve been experiencing them for at least a week now and today would be 13dpo. My period would have been due tomorrow

Awww that's such good news! So happy for you getting your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->