Bfp?

mod19

Reaction score
Well my little girl is just 3 months old. I'm not late yet but due Friday for af. I started getting heartburn today and never had heartburn until I was pregnant and went to the dollar store and picked up a test at lunch. I was unable to look at it within the 5 minute window, but what do you guys think? Evap or bfp?

Attachments

• 0721151506-1.jpg
    0721151506-1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 56
Looks like a faint positive to me, but don't get your hopes up for a few days

I really wouldn't like to call that. At first glance it looked grey but zooming in I think it's pink. Do you have any more tests?

I really wouldn't like to call that. At first glance it looked grey but zooming in I think it's pink. Do you have any more tests?

I would agree with this. I would test again.

Well we went to the store and bought a frer... And sure enough it's positive! We weren't really trying although my Dr did warn me it could happen fairly quickly after giving birth. Since my dd took 4 years I was honestly expecting to have to get Clomid again to get #2.

Well we went to the store and bought a frer... And sure enough it's positive! We weren't really trying although my Dr did warn me it could happen fairly quickly after giving birth. Since my dd took 4 years I was honestly expecting to have to get Clomid again to get #2.

Congrats hun!

I was gonna say, my first BFP on a dollar store test looked exactly like that. Congratulations :)

Thanks guys! Crazy to think they'll only be 11 months apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->