BFP!

DreaminOfBaby

2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I got a BFP this afternoon! I was going to wait until tomorrow morning but it's a pack of two so I figured I'd take one today and I could still take one tomorrow morning. I can't believe I got a positive, it still doesn't feel real!

I'm a little nervous, I'm living at home and wasn't sure how my mom was going to react but she seems happy. Seems things like these always come when things are hectic. I'm in the middle of planning on a move back to Michigan next month and the father and I aren't really "together" He keeps telling me he doesn't want kids so I don't know what to do (about telling him), esp. since I'm moving. Guess I'll be hanging out in the "Single Parents" later on!

This wasn't planned but I don't care, I'm THRILLED! I have PCOS and I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to get pregnant or have kids. I was an accident so go figure my kid would be one lol

Guess I'm on :cloud9:

Congrats to you and there are no accidents only blessings. God makes no mistakes. lucky you!

Any symptoms?

Yeah, I totally look at it as an absolute GREAT thing :)

I've had symptoms off and on. They kinda started out strong but have toned down. I mostly seem hungry a lot, tired a lot and over emotional. Earlier today, before I even tested I cried a LOT. I couldn't stop, I literally had to have cried for at least 15-20 minutes and each time I thought I was calming down I started over again. I just suddenly feel the erg to cry at random times over nothing specific lol

:happydance::happydance:wooo hooo congrats on your bfp heres to a happy n healthy 9 months x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->