BFP!!!!!

ms_manduhh

New Mommy to baby Kash
Reaction score
I think we did it!!! :happydance:

I work at a doctors office and we, of course, have pregnancy tests and I, of course, could not resist..

there was nothing at first, I even tossed the test.. then I said "well lets wait the full 3 minutes"

I looked back in 3 minutes and :bfp: its a faint but definite line!!!!!!

plus the cool thing with medical ones, the control line is blue, and the test line is pink, and theres definitely a pink line! :happydance: I'm so estatic! I haven't even told DF yet! He's at work and I want to see his face when I tell him! Ahhhhh!!

Now off to take my nursing final! haha what a great start!

ETA: Definitely :bfp:!!! POAS (EPT digital) at 8:30pm last night and it came back pregnant!!!! ahhh! DF is so estatic too!!

congrats! Did you have any symptoms? x

the only real symptoms I had was my temp went super high, higher than any other month post-o. other than that, a lot of creamy cm, and this weird pinching pain on my left ovary area around 8DPO (best described as a tiny thin rubber band being snapped against my ovary/uterus)

oh and my bb are sore, but only on the sides by my armpits.

the only real symptoms I had was my temp went super high, higher than any other month post-o. other than that, a lot of creamy cm, and this weird pinching pain on my left ovary area around 8DPO (best described as a tiny thin rubber band being snapped against my ovary/uterus)

Thanks hun that's helpful x

Thanks hun that's helpful x

you're welcome! good luck this month!!
:dust:

Congratulations!!! I'm having same symptoms, it gives me hope!! xx

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->