bfp

ethans_mummy

ethan and erin-rose
Reaction score
hiya just thought id share my news i got a BFP today on a clear blue digital.id been doing tests since monday as was 4 days till my period and i got faint lines on all of them but i wasnt convinced and today i was due onso i went to get another test and all they had was a clear blue so i bought it in hope and within a few minutes it read pregnant 2-3 me and the OH are over the moon i cnt quite belive it. i know its early but imso happy this will be our 2nd child :O)

Oh congratulations !! Its such a wonderful feeling isnt it?? :happydance::happydance:

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower::flower: All the best
Lolli xx

thanks everyone still cant belive its happened and especially how fast its happened xx

hiya just thought id share my news i got a BFP today on a clear blue digital.id been doing tests since monday as was 4 days till my period and i got faint lines on all of them but i wasnt convinced and today i was due onso i went to get another test and all they had was a clear blue so i bought it in hope and within a few minutes it read pregnant 2-3 me and the OH are over the moon i cnt quite belive it. i know its early but imso happy this will be our 2nd child :O)
I love the clear blue digital pregnancy test! The other tests show a faint line, but once you test with the CB digital PT, it confirms everything. :)

I also love the clear blue digital OPK, where you get a smiley face instead of looking at lines.

Congratulations ethans_mummy! :flower:

thank you medicine i would definatly recommend clear blue now but not till the day ya [period is due. im so happy it was 10pound well spent to geta clear answer xx

Congratulations.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back