BFP's 16 and 8 beautiful bouncing babies so far in our 2012 ttc thread

There is a girl in another thread im in that got a bfp a few days ago and my chart looks alot like hers was even a dip at 4dpo which gives me hope cause my temps are being gradual this cycle instead of shooting up like usual i was starting to wonder whether i had o'ed at all

Sweetz all look promising I don't know how you are managing to wait to test, fingers crossed for you.

Sorry for bfn's Jennifer, Jenny and Jessica there's still time no :witch: so fingers crossed it will turn to :bfp:

Hi to everyone else, it's a busy thread x

Afm only 4dpo so not much happening.

Mrsduck looks like we are cycle buddies when are you testing ??

I am trying to be strong and wait til I'm late but I know I'll fold and test. I'm not as strong as sweetz.

I holding off bc emotionally I can't deal with another :bfn: test... I will say this backache is to the point might sit in a warm shower bc not taking any meds at all. I did just stuff my face with a egg,cheese & ham sandwich with (what else) lays potato chips. The family sized bag has been here for 4 days, I'm the only one eating them....bag is almost gone. :wacko: sodium overload but soooooooooo goooooooooood! Lol

Well im gonna test on those 2 days but other than that if negative im waiting until af is due bfn's take a lot out of a girl lol

just took an opk test, negative. i am on cd15. god this is making me crazy

Hello ladies, another temp drop for me..am under the cover line but still no Af. Is it possible to skip a period and still have a normal cycle? Weird. Anyway, didn't waste a test this morning. Won't test unless temp shoots back up in next day or so which I doubt.

Sorry for the bfns today. Hang in there...there is bound to be a bfp soon.:dust::dust::dust:

Feeling kinda crampy hhhhmmm : ) who knows im not going to symptom spot though i have too much that i get on a normal cycle that is the same as prego symptoms lol

Feeling really discouraged today. I don't feel like AF is coming, but I don't feel pregnant either. Had some EWCM today so I took an OPK just in case and it was negative. I don't know what is going on with me this cycle. My LP is already 5 days longer than last month. Thought my body would be normal again by now....

i have water cervical mucus, but negative opks, on cycle day 15. i hate my cycle right now. i am supposed to be 32 weeks today =[

well off to work ... hoping af starts today so I at least can start a new chart haha...hate looking at my current one

Lil anovulatory cycles do happen.

Sorry for the bfns to the three who tested.

Sweets sounds good.

6dpo today implant little embies!

i have water cervical mucus, but negative opks, on cycle day 15. i hate my cycle right now. i am supposed to be 32 weeks today =[

Sorry to hear that lch. Even if the OPK is negative, make sure you bed since that is the fertile CM. i don't know if it was my endo but OPK's have not worked well for me in the past. I've been charting for the past couple months. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ur positive!!

Yeah I know but what i am wondering is if I will have to just wait for af or if I will have to wait to O first.

I'm going squirrely wanting to test and I'm only 6dpo, this is the hardest tww of my life. Trying to make it till at leads monday at 10dpo but I don't think I can! I work tomorrow and sat which should keep me busy till saturday night hopefully.

Ok, so we had some thunderstorms here this evening and have dogs who hate them and no one can sleep through the whining if they are left alone so...I surf the web trying to figure out my chart. and found myself laughing so hard the dogs woke up from their sleep at my feet to see what was going on. Here is a link.

https://infertilityrocks.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/the-things-fertile-people-dont-know/

Ok, so we had some thunderstorms here this evening and have dogs who hate them and no one can sleep through the whining if they are left alone so...I surf the web trying to figure out my chart. and found myself laughing so hard the dogs woke up from their sleep at my feet to see what was going on. Here is a link.

https://infertilityrocks.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/the-things-fertile-people-dont-know/

I just choked on my cereal laughing and the dogs are looking at me like I'm nuts! :rofl: good reading!

Well I am on cd 12 well I think I am started spotting on the 19th but full flow didn't start till the 23rd started my OPKs on tues cd9 and was quite dark but none hav been positive so today I'm bleeding I don't hav a clue wots going on as I still thot I was waiting to ovulate but now I think I've messed this full cycle up.. Is this af? Or implantation??xxx

Lilblossom thanks for sharing the link it made me chuckle.

Ich could you have missed the surge, maybe do a bit of babydancing just in case.

Kelly I'm in the same boat as you on CD6 but am trying to wait til i'm late (but I know I'll cave and test).

Cheryl I just had two af's one 13 days after the other which I thought was odd, I was waiting to ov, bd'ing from cd10 and then bang the witch gets me a second time cd 13, both times bleeding was 4-5 days long???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->