BFPs after a miscarriage in December...

doogiehowser

Reaction score
This should be a happy time for me, but I'm SO afraid I'm going to miscarry again or have a chemical pregnancy.

My hCG levels don't rise properly so, I'm more inclined is having these issues. Hell, even when I was 9 weeks pregnant the first time the test I took at the clinic two weeks before showed negative! Second time, I was 5 weeks, and had to go to the ER for intense abdominal pain and the doctors said my hCG was so low that the baby probably MC a week or so prior.

So, what should I do to stop worrying? I've had three :bfp: and called the clinic to have another urine test done (just to be sure), but they say I have to wait until my next missed period and cannot ultrasound until 8 weeks!

I'M SO SCARED.

doogie - where are you located? US, UK or somewhere else?

Doogie, did you explain to the clinic that you are high risk?? They should be taking you much more seriously given your history. I think after a loss we can't help but be scared and worry. The clinic should be working for you, not the other way around. Could you or your OH make some noise and insist that you been seen earlier? Hang in there honey.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->