BFP's and why You Believe they happened this time?.

appy'sbaby

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here but I have been to other sites similar to this so I'm not an amateur at TTC or the lingo. I just wanted to ask the ladies that have gotten there BFP(If they have time with all the excitement of achieving this(BFP)) Can u tell us what u did naturally this time around that u think had a influence on your BFP? Cups, Teas, Headstands, Eggwhites, Pre seed, whatever I wanna hear it and I'm sure the others would not mind either. Please Thanks.:wave::dust:

I didn't do anything different, I used opk's and just got to :sex::sex: when they turned positive, although I did have a fertility spell cast for me so who knows..... xx

I didn't do anything different, I used opk's and just got to :sex::sex: when they turned positive, although I did have a fertility spell cast for me so who knows..... xx

well I want a fertility spell casted, how long after who did it and how much, and do u think it really worked.

I used the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and got it the first month :) That and using mucinex. Used them both and got my :bfp: first cycle using them after 16ish cycles temping, charting and opks. So i'm thinking thats probably what worked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->