BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

magicvw

Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Edit note: **This is the old "New Year's Eve Testers" thread***

Hi all!

CD1 again today! :dohh: which means at 25-26 days cycle I should be due af on New Year's Eve or thereabouts - so I am not gonna test till NYE and hopefully have a fab start to 2011 or if not plenty of :wine: and :beer: and :drunk:

Anyone else with me? :D

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

BabyNo1 :yipee:
Sparkle-Gems (tentative!) :dance:
Cookie83 :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i am testing on 30th can i join you? my birthday is 1st jan so it would be the best birthday pressi ever

Ah yeah!! That would be an amazing present! :D Good luck hun! :dust:

Hi ladies,

I will be testing right around NYE too, can I join ya?? I'm on CD3, so I feel like it's going to be a long few week's till we get there :(.

What are you ladies doing different this month from previous months TTC??

Hiya - My cycles are irregular and i've had a psychic reading saying my positive should be this month - so I'm gonna be testing from xmas day right the way through to NYE!

Hiya

Can I join in as well please? Im due to OV next week ( I think) my cycles are a little bit irregular, think AF is due about 24th / 25th so Im planning on testing New Years day! ( If I can hold out that long) What a lovely way to start the New Year by getting an BFP! Here's hoping Ladies! :dust::dust::dust:
xxx

Hi can I join you guys. Im on CD2. Due next AF on the 31st!! Hoping it will be a good start to the year!! Also Hubbys 30th B'day on the 30th, My Dad's 60th on the 2nd, and I will be in Florida will all the family!!
:dust: to all

well this month (and jan if i dont get my BFP) this is the game plan

OPK's
Temping/charting
EPO
grapefruit juice
concieve plus
moon cup
SMEP
legsin air for 20 mins after BD

if after dec and jan doing this i still dont have my long awaited BPF (that will be 11 months in total) we have decided that we are stopping everything and just doing things the old fashioned way sex when we want in what postion we want and going to just chill out about the whole thing (well just until my FS referal comes through then we will do what they tell us to, doc says he will refer us afer jan)

hope that helps

oh yeah nearly forget also taking pregnancy vits

I've jumped in feet first, this is only our first month TTC, and so far im

Taking grapefruit juice everyday
Using OPK'S
Taking Folic acid
Temping
Going to use Conceive Plus and Soft Cups! lol.:blush::blush:

If it doesnt happen this month think I'll take a more relaxed approach next cycle, lol. We really only have the chance 1month out of 2 cause DF Works away alot so here's hoping for a speedy BFP! :wacko:
xxx

I too will be testing around new year, i dont know whether il get :bfp: as partners not home til 17th dec :( so my chances are pretty slim!!
Im on cd3 xx

Well looks like a few of you have a great game plan, I suspect there will be lot's of BFP's soon to come with this group!

My plan this month, started using CBFM to help detect O and will try PreSeed for this cycle too. The last few months we have just done it the old fashion way around the time I thought I was OV and nothing... I kinda of think it's been a timing issue for us, so that is why I invested in the CBFM to OPK's were a pain and timing was off.

DH is going to get his sperm checked on Tuesday, so if that is fine I will wait until the New Year to go for some testing myself.

Good Luck everyone!

Has anybody got any suggestions to get us through the 2ww and not test early? :muaha:
xx

Oh wow - loads of people have joined yay!! :yipee: Will try to collect everyone's names and put them in the first post!

I have been a terrible poas-er in the past but I'm not gonna test early this month. I'm tired of looking at bfn's! Too many of the buggers :( I'm using mind over matter - if I haven't seen a BFN then I must be preggers! :rofl::rofl:

This month I'm temping, checking cm, cp, and taking:
vit B6 (small dose)
vit E
vit A
Folic
and eating lots of raw carrots, walnuts and spinach xD

Has anybody got any suggestions to get us through the 2ww and not test early? :muaha:
xx

It's SO hard! The only way i can do it is not to have any tests in the house, but will have to buy at least one to have ready for the big test day!

What's everyone doing for new years' anyhow?

i am hoping with all i have to do on the run up and over the xmas period i will be to busy to think about testing (wishful thinking lol) i have all the family coming round so i do have LOTS to be getting on with.

what i am doing for new year kinda depends on if i get my BFP on the 30th if i do i will still be going to my dads as planned (always do NYE to celebrate my birthday) but instead of getting really drunk i will be the des driver and make sure everyone gets home safely in the wee small hours and i actually wont mind not drinking.

if i dont get it i will spend it getting doublely drunk and try not to be too upset about it

SOunds like a plan! BTW karla - did you want a FF ticker (rather than plain link)? If so you go to sharing > tickers > then get the bbcode at the end :hugs:

Im going to a party night with DF and members of my family, If AF doesn't arrive by hogmany I might do a test, if BFN will be havin quite a few :wine: and if BFP might have 1 at the bells, will need to come up with some kind of excuse or pretend Im drinking when im not...:blush:

I agree New Year's plans depends....if it's a BFN then lot's of drinking will be involved LOL..

I have only tested once this year for PG, and after that I was so bummed so since then I always wait to see if AF arrives first and if she does then no test... I also hate to waste money on them... I feel like if I test then I'm getting my hopes up too much, so I'd rather wait then be disappointed.

My last cycle day is new yrs eve, really hoping for a sticky bean. Will be testing before going out xxxx

:hi: Hi lintu and welcome to our little group! Hopefully we will get some lovely fat BFP's before the year is out! :D

I'm not sure what our NYE plans are this year. Our neighbours have invited us round which is nice, but there will be no one to babysit so I will have to test our babycom and see if it stretches as far as next door. If not, I guess I'll be on BnB :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->