BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Yeah the tests out here cost more and are less effective! :dohh: And they don't say the miu on them either but if it's a day of af/ day after af it will be at least 25 miu possibly even 50.

Canadabear I am very excited for you! What time are you testing? I will be on here about 7am your time! xx

Testing tomorrow morning at approx. 7:15am.. that's when the alarm goes off for OH to get ready for work...

Thanks for all the well wishes.. trying to remain calm and get some sleep!

:dust::dust::dust:

:bfp:!!!!!!!
OH and I are stitting in bed just in awe!! :cloud9:
Keep looking at the test.. NO faint line here.. a VERY Definate :bfp:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT!! :happydance:

congratulations!!! yay!!! well done girl!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! omg i am more excited than i was about mine! :happydance:

ahhh congrats again honey hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

YYYYAAAAAAAyyyyyyyy! Congrats hun-fab news! :baby:

I am in awe of all the congrats and well wishes..
seriously tearing up whenever I read another one...:blush:
these extra boost of hormones don't help either.. :haha:

These forums have been wonderful and so helpful.. thank you
all... :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awww canadabear! Congrats! So happy for you hun :hugs: do keep in touch! xxxxxxx

YAAAAAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting!!!! So happy for you girl!!!! :hugs::happydance:

I was pretty sure you were on the BFP road as well - 22 DPO???? I thought no way - has to be a BFP!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Save a spot for us all in 1st tri LOL xxxx

Congrats canadabear!!! Soooooo happy for you :wohoo:

:witch: got me yesterday so bit bummed but at least my LP increased to 14days!! Yay! :happydance:

That's great Inoue! Were you taking anything to increase LP?

I am also wondering this Inoue - my LP is pretty short!! xxx

Well.. My good friend had her baby this morning after being in slow labour for a week. Im so happy for her, but I wish it was me :cry:

Well.. My good friend had her baby this morning after being in slow labour for a week. Im so happy for her, but I wish it was me :cry:

It will happen for you! :hugs: and sending you :dust:

Just wanted to check up on you all and say thanks for the support and well-wishes!
OH and I are doing really well.. no mc, slight cramping/pulling still, lots of thirst though. Had a bit of a cold these past 2 days but nothing too bad.

:hugs: and :dust: to you all!!

Congrats to your friend! It will be you one day not too far away :hugs::hugs:

That's great Inoue! Were you taking anything to increase LP?

I am also wondering this Inoue - my LP is pretty short!! xxx

I started taking Vit B complex tablets every morning, started it about mid cycle. Didnt think it would work that quick but cant put it down to anything elce :shrug:

Thanks hun :hugs: I've also been taking B vits and my LP was better last month too!

How are we ladies still left in this thread? We are all gonna get our BFPs this time round - I have PMA for everyone!! Everyone all set, BD planned, sticks purchased etc? :D

I am here!!! I have been taking emergen-C which is vitamin C and Bs - I don't know if they're enough, but it's an improvement. Also my cycle was longer last month - I thought it was the soy, but maybe it was actually the B-vits???

I have everything planned - I'm on CD7 and am charting so I am good to go!!! My friend just delivered her baby (yay!) - we were TTC at the same time - sniff!!! I have high hopes for this cycle though and I love this little group we have!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->