BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Not too sure wots going on with me, I think I have EWCM?? but it could just be left over :spermy: from last night, I can't tell but would be a little early for EWCM :shrug: how do I tell the difference?

Get a blob on your finger and then drop it into some water cupped in your other palm. If it floats it's semen, if it forms a ball and sinks it's ewcm. :D Could always be a bit of both too of course!

Welcome to Sun and kellersmomma! Grapefruit juice is supposed to make for more ewcm. Never worked for me though! xxx

I bought 7 ovulation predictor sticks this month - want to have the best chance of timing BD. My cycles are super short now though... I don't know if this is normal or they get longer eventually. They've been 24-26 days since AF returned. I am considering starting the OPKs on CD8 or 9 - do you guys think that's too early?? xx

Not at all - I think that's about right if you're expecting a short cycle! :hugs:

They have been really short since AF returned - hope that doesn't work against me!!

Also what's "tansey" in your sig?? I've seen a few people with it! xx

I will be testing around that time too! can i join in as well? :blush:

Course you can! I will get round to adding the newer members of our little team tomorrow (getting a headache now :()

Sun - Tansey is a member on here who quite a lot of us are cheerleading. She has been on here since 2008 and still waiting for that BFP. We love her lots!

I would love to join you ladies if possible! :flower: I will be testing around that time as well.... if AF doesn't arrive on the 29th or 30th!! Fingers crossed for everyone!!!! :thumbup:

Course you can! I will get round to adding the newer members of our little team tomorrow (getting a headache now :()

Sun - Tansey is a member on here who quite a lot of us are cheerleading. She has been on here since 2008 and still waiting for that BFP. We love her lots!

Oh I know who she is!! :thumbup: I wasn't sure if the sig was related ...

Hello to all the new New Years Eve Testers!! New Years BFPs for everyone!!! :dust:

i'm excited already and i'm only on day 2 of AF lol its going to be a long month i think! :wacko:

CD1 was December 1st for me, and I have a 28-30 day cycle, usually 30 so new years eve is my day :D

i'd like to join im due for AF 29-30, so hopefully i can hold off testing till then:dohh:

Depo shot expired oct 13th,2010
did one round of clomid November
only taking pre-natal vits and bbt charting this month

hopefully the carefree approach and good holiday vibe is all i need! good luck to everyone and it helps to share all this with others in the same boat! :winkwink:

So NYE tester's are you ready for the O to arrive? Lot's of BD this week I hope :)..

Tomorrow is CD-9 for me so I am starting the OPKs! Hopefully OV will happen in the next few days!!! (Cycle is very short right now) Took soy isoflavones from CD2-6 though - so I don't know if it will change anything! Bring on the OV! xxx

Hey Lucy - you're a runner! :thumbup: Same here!!
Couldn't go out today though as there is freezing rain and ice pellets - just miserable out!! boo!

I'm still spotting *sigh*. (Normal for me). Easing off today though so we might be able to get a practice session in and clear out the old :spermy:!

I ov 2day so due to test new years eve if im impatient lol. But think im out this month as I was ill with vomiting bug ova the weekend, we did BD last nite, but now OH is puking his guts up. So no more BD till its 2 late :( oh well next month it is xx

Oh no feel better Lara!

Sun- we are getting a cold snap here in FL, 35 degrees...I will be treadmilling it this week lol. I see you have a toddler, did you have any issues with running and getting pregnant the first time? Did you have to back off mileage?

So the week of O, which method is everyone using "BD every day or BD every other day"?? I don't want to miss the O, so I was thinking every day if I can handle all that BD. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->