BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

My Sis does that with hers and it works fine xx were off up to Preston for the night my friend has a gig and were meant to be staying over!! This mth I am doing nothing, this is cycle 12 and I'm gonna try not trying just relax and enjoy christmas, new yr and lots of :sex: whenever I want!!!

Welcome!

Who else is antsy, and ready for O to arrive? I hope the next week or so starts to pick up some speed :):)

Oooh yeah! I've just realised that my cd14 is on sat 18th, which is the first day of our xmas hols and DH will be relaxed and chilled hopefully! got to be a good sign! :thumbup: I'm ok, not too impatient yet!

Welcome!

Who else is antsy, and ready for O to arrive? I hope the next week or so starts to pick up some speed :):)

Its driving me crazy, think im due to ov this week and DF is due home tomorrow, :happydance: being using my opk's, willing them to go darker this week!
Just hope I don't ov late as DF is away back to work next Tuesday for a week! Being having on and off twinges for the past couple of days so here's hoping!
:winkwink:
xxx

Can I join you ladies. AF due 30th or 31st. but i bet i'll test before then :blush:
Im just waiting for my preseed to be delivered then we'll be using it for the first time this cycle Fx'd :happydance:

Hello Honeybee88! Welcome and have some :dust:

Little G - I am slightly confused (it doesn't take much lol) if you are cd17 today, surely your cycle ends (if it ends :D) well before the 31st? :?:

Hi everyone!
I'm on cycle day 8 today, it's my first since coming off the pill at the end of October.
This is our first month officially ttc, im not sure how my cycles will pan out due to coming off the pill, it took 33 days to get my first af, so based on a 33 day cycle af will be due on the 31st!
I'm not using opks or temping, we are just going for the approach of bding as often as possible!
Let's hope for lots of new year bfps!!

Heather xx

Hello Honeybee88! Welcome and have some :dust:

Little G - I am slightly confused (it doesn't take much lol) if you are cd17 today, surely your cycle ends (if it ends :D) well before the 31st? :?:

My cycles range from about 33 days longest one being 37, guessing that im roughly 35 day cycle this month would mean I should ov this week around saturday ( i think) which would mean AF would be due on the 25 ish......
If thats right... any help would be much appreciated as im fairly new to ttc...:blush:
xx

Sounds about right! So you expect af on Christmas day - or hopefully NOT! So I mean, by New year's eve, you will know for sure either way, won't you? If you haven't had af by then you'd be a week late - you seriously not gonna test till 31/12 if that happens? :shock:

Sounds about right! So you expect af on Christmas day - or hopefully NOT! So I mean, by New year's eve, you will know for sure either way, won't you? If you haven't had af by then you'd be a week late - you seriously not gonna test till 31/12 if that happens? :shock:

Well I guess everyday that goes past crimbo day is a good sign, just AF has been so irregular since i stopped BC, I could be a 37 day cycle again, it could be longer, I just dont want to be disappointed if get BFN if testing too early so my theory is wait till im a week late then test, I know its going to be really hard to resist but that's what this thread is for right?
xx

I think at this stage we can all say yeah, we will be strong and not test, but you wait till the ov's start to get confirmed and the test pushers start calling :test::test::test:!! :rofl::rofl:

In a way, the fact that you're still regulating to life off the pill makes it a more exciting I reckon! :D FOr me, 1 day late is the max I'd ever get. My LP is (was) 12 days and since I had Eddie it has mostly shrunk to 11 or 10 or 9, so it's hard for me to imagine being a whole week late! Are you temping or anything?

Lol, I guess you could be right but that's my game plan at the moment, so we shall see nearer to the time, :haha:Yeah i started temping, but to be honest i've not been totally strict in doing so, I know you need to do it every morning before getting out of bed and i've not been strict with myself, this month is kinda a trial run with temping until i get into a regular habit of doing it every morning. I think if it doesn't happen this month I'll take a more strict approach to it in January. So am i right in saying once you OV your temp rises for 2/3 days and then drops again?
xx

Your temp rises and stays at a generally higher level till af arrives. Sometimes it drops after 2-3 days, but not usually. It can drop at about 7dpo if you have an implantation dip :D but can also drop if your progesterone levels are rubbish :( Click my FF siggy if you dare - there's a tonne of charts on there, been doing it since 08!)

Can I be added. CD 1 today for me!!

Ah right ok, makes bit more sense now.. so if it starts dropping you know chances are AF is on her way unless implantation dip.
Had a look at your charts....:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: Guess it'll take a bit of getting used to on how to read them...
xx

Not too sure wots going on with me, I think I have EWCM?? but it could just be left over :spermy: from last night, I can't tell but would be a little early for EWCM :shrug: how do I tell the difference?

hey, can i join in? i started AF saturday, so ill test the 31st and 1st...doing EVERYTHING i can for that bfp lol please add me as a friend, so we can keep in touch easier! GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST!

OOOH I fit in this category!!!! I started CD1 of a 26 day cycle (so short since I had my son - eek) on Sunday and this month I am trying a bunch of new stuff. We are TTC #2 (our 1st took a very long time) and are hoping that this one will be much faster than the first. We are on cycle 3 and hoping it's our lucky one!!! This month I am trying:

SMEP
OPKs
SOY ISO
multivitamin daily
LOTS of PMA!!!

xxx

ps: What does grapefruit juice do?? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads