BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Sending you all :dust::dust::dust:
Fingers crossed for a WHOLE BUNCH of Valentines BFP's!!
:hugs:

aw crap emmalouise - i had good vibes for you :(

Well here's to a new cycle for those who got hit! And may we all get BFPs by February! :D

I need a new TTC thread to hide in!!! The regular forum is too scary for me :rofl:

We need to update our thread headline, I was thinking 'BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust' what do you ladies think of that??
So this weekend I met this lady who had a 3 year old she was 40....she said when are you going to have a baby...in my head I was thinking ugh if you only knew. She told me not to stress over it with OPK's, Charting, etc. she said the only thing I should go by is CM, she once it's EWCM then its time.... I was like sometimes I don't get the EWCM though.... has anyone tried drinking grapefruit juice or Evening Primrose oil to get EWCM??

We need to update our thread headline, I was thinking 'BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust' what do you ladies think of that??
So this weekend I met this lady who had a 3 year old she was 40....she said when are you going to have a baby...in my head I was thinking ugh if you only knew. She told me not to stress over it with OPK's, Charting, etc. she said the only thing I should go by is CM, she once it's EWCM then its time.... I was like sometimes I don't get the EWCM though.... has anyone tried drinking grapefruit juice or Evening Primrose oil to get EWCM??

I love that thread headline!! :haha:

Headline sounds good -I'll change it :flower:

A 40 yr old with a 3 yr old - that will be me nearly as Eddie is 1 and I'm 37! Everybody has their own favourite way of doing things I guess, but personally I find it MORE stressful without charting as I hate having no idea whether I've ovd or not. CM can't tell you that you did actually ov. Whatever floats your boat, I guess!

I tried grapefruit juice but it had no effect on me.

Emmalouise - have you done another :test:? xx

So.. still no AF... just waiting waiting waiting to test
Cramping has mostly gone.. changed a bit to pulling sensations and
more like I just did a lot of sit-ups.. hope that's a good sign!
Breasts are getting BIG and SO SO veiny!
Oh and TMI - a lot of gas! What's that all about?!! :haha:
I am going to buy a test on the 5th.. but was wondering if I should wait and
test with morning pee on the 6th? I think that if it came back with a BFN or just a
faint line on the 5th.. I would be unsure.. so maybe the 6th is the best..
Feel like I am just RAMBLING!!
Sending tons of :dust: to you all..

Great name change btw...

Emmalouise - maybe you should do another test.. just in case? :hugs:

No I havent done one yet.. Wiped this morning and nothing? Think ill buy a test today..

Ooooh getting exciting! I need some good news - my DH crashed the car this morning :(

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs051.snc6/168167_10150114334537082_784202081_7444418_4827723_n.jpg

We were thinking about getting a bigger car when I get my bfp as we'll need 3 kiddie seats. Looks like the cheque book will be coming out earlier than expected :(

OMG So glad everyone is alright!! Phew!! :hugs:

Also I am loving that this thread isn't going away!! Bring on the V-Day BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMG So glad everyone is alright!! Phew!! :hugs:

Also I am loving that this thread isn't going away!! Bring on the V-Day BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance:

Me too :D its always good to have a thread like this to update and support ect :flower:

Well, no updates from me so far. Had no spotting what so ever today :shrug: so it just went on for one day. I kinda think I maybe PG, and im excited, but at the same time, I don't wanna get my hopes up and just be disappointed :nope:

I'll be 2 weeks late on Saturday, and if its a :bfn: the doctor told me to make an appointment for bloods if :witch: hasnt arrived.. so fingers crossed :)

I'm feeling rather positive about the girls of this thread.. PMA, PMA, PMA! :happydance:

emmalouise - SOOOOOO exciting!!! Over a week late OMG I would have taken about 30 tests already :dohh:
Everything crossed for you!!!

I know, im so excited :haha: but don't wanna go over the top or ill have a breakdown LOL.

It was negative on 31st Dec at the doctors, so I think thats one of the reason i'm a bit unsure. I've read about quite a few people that haven't got their BFPs for ages after a missed period. My Mum is more excited than I am at the moment, bless her :haha:

Aw, I do hope we're all in First Tri for Valentines Day :D

magic, OMG, I am so glad everything is okay!!! That looks so scary! Whew!! :hugs:

emmalouise- I'm excited for you, ahhhhh! I've still got my FX'd for ya!! :flower: Hope this is your month!!!!

Love the new headline, and love this thread!! It's so helpful to be able to talk to people that have sort of the same cycle times....that way I don't lose my mind!!! :wacko::winkwink:

Good luck everyone!!!

emmalouise - told you I had good vibes about you! :winkwink: I am not sure where you get the will power to be not testing every 5 seconds, but good on you! :thumbup:

I have ordered my kit for this cycle - htps and opks coming my way, not sure when (if) they'll arrive as the post out here is awful. I also ordered a menopause test :shock: I basically want to eliminate perimenopause as a cause for my progesterone deficiency - I'm sure I'm not there yet as I don't have any other symptoms, but since Phexia suggested it a while ago I feel the need to pee on one of them too! :haha: I'll pee on anything me! :lol:

emmalouise - told you I had good vibes about you! :winkwink: I am not sure where you get the will power to be not testing every 5 seconds, but good on you! :thumbup:

I have ordered my kit for this cycle - htps and opks coming my way, not sure when (if) they'll arrive as the post out here is awful. I also ordered a menopause test :shock: I basically want to eliminate perimenopause as a cause for my progesterone deficiency - I'm sure I'm not there yet as I don't have any other symptoms, but since Phexia suggested it a while ago I feel the need to pee on one of them too! :haha: I'll pee on anything me! :lol:

I LOVE your pic :rofl: really did make me laugh :haha:

I don't think I contain myself any longer.. i'm gonna end up going to Asda for a test as soon as I get up in the morning. The first thing I do when I wake up is go for a pee! :haha: i've read so many good things about just having brown spotting when AF is late so fingers crossed its the same for me!

LOL @ peeing on anything, POAS and proud Magic! :happydance:
Good luck with the testing kit hun! If AF does arrive this time round, I think im gonna go all out and started temping ect. The only thing i've used this cycle is preseed for the first 2-3 times bd'ing and OPKs for the first 2 weeks, as I ran out and thought i'd just jump into the deep end and go au natural :haha: hoping that being more relaxed about it has done the trick though.

Yay! Remember FMU is the best, so pee in a cup when you wake up, then go and get the :test:! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->