BG v3 - anyone want to swap colours?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
My BOGOF BG v3 Zinnias haven't been sent due to lack of stock and we're going away next. FYP have said that if they don't get in new stock tomorrow, they could send out one Zinnia and one in another colour instead.

If they need to do this, would anyone be interested in me getting another colour for you and giving me your Zinnia if you ended up getting your little boys the Zinnias because of the offer?

Hope that makes sense, I'm pretty tired! :lol:

I didnt get that offer, however, if you wanted i would swap one of the BG's for a flip in zinnia? i have 2 flips but not feeling them.. its only bn used once! washed three times. up to you! wont be offended if you say no just thot id offer! :D

Ohh if you could I'd love a grasshopper and would swap my Zinnia for that :flower:

Edit: I bought my Zinnia off of her a few weeks ago and used it for the first time yesterday so I dont mind if you dont want to :) :hugs:

mine were despatched today so should be here tomorrow or friday, i'd swap for a blossom if you wanted ?

Purple, thanks for the offer. I'm all stocked up on Flips (love them! :D) so it's the BG v3 I especially wanted as a night time nappy. Thanks though :hugs:

Twiglet, that sounds great, it'll already be prewashed too so I might get to use it quicker, always a bonus! :lol: If they get stock in tomorrow they'll just send the two Zinnias but if not I'll get a Zinnia and a Grasshopper. I'll let you know either way :D

Sorry sugarpuff, I'd already taken Twiglet up on her offer!

Lu's welcome to take you up on it if she wants a new one instead, I dont mind at all :)

Looks like I'll be getting 2 Zinnias anyway Twiglet, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->