BH every time I bend over

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
Ok so I'm thinking it's just from doing too much today...I've been nesting like crazy as the thought of having another baby in most likely less than 90 days (based on 2 previous early births) is making me a little crazy!!!!! Any how later in the day, I noticed every time I would bend over, I was having Braxton hicks, my whole belly would go hard as a rock...any one else have something similar?

Oh and FYI I am drinking tons of water so I'm not dehydrated,met was happening last night as well when I was painting the armoire for our baby's room which by the way we were using chalk paint which is safe for pregnant women to paint with...

Me me me !! I get them every time I bend over also it's weird lol I am also very hydrated ect even if I'm laying down and then get up I'll get one or if I stretch lol least I'm not the only one x

I got my first Braxton hicks this pregnancy yesterday, twice, and once today so far. I'm 17 weeks but its with baby #5 and every pregnancy I feel them earlier and earlier so I'm not at all surprised. When I am around 25+ weeks I feel them daily many times a day and strong enough that I have to stop what I'm doing to breathe through it. Its not painful just super tight and uncomfortable. So I say yes its totally normal and just par for the course :)

With my sons pregnancy, I had a TON of BH from 20-35 weeks. I went to L&D all the time... Everything caused them for me! Bending over, sitting down, walking, sex (obv), anything! I ended up with a c section at 40+2, so they did nothing, but they were annoying and scary. Call your dr and let them know. I drank natural calm magnesium and that helped SO much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->