BH question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by justkitty, Nov 14, 2011.

1. justkitty

justkitty First Time Mum

Hey ladies,

So far i've not had/felt any BH (now 27 weeks) and although I am not bothered by this, I am wondering whether it is possible to not feel them the whole way through? If I don't feel them, should I get concerned at all?

I know they can get quite intense but when? :shrug:

2. AmyR

AmyR Mother of 2 girls!

My first pregnancy I dont remember getting them at all...this one mine started around 3rd trimester...not everyone notices them!

3. EffyM

EffyM Well-Known Member

this is my first pregnancy and i had no clue what was going on.... i started getting a rgid belly at like 22 weeks if not sooner.... i wouldnt worry if you dont get them this early... :)

4. flippityflop

flippityflop Well-Known Member

I haven't had any at all so far. There are a few very recent threads on this (today and yesterday) so have a search and you will see there are lots of ladies who don't have them.

5. tripletsOMG

tripletsOMG Well-Known Member

I also posted same question this morning lol. I am 27wks with twins and havent had them either

6. krismarie621

krismarie621 Mother of 1

You are probably getting them and either just not feeling them, or you're getting them when you're busy doing things so you don't notice.

I was in the hospital for the day this past Thursday (long story) and was hooked up to the monitor for one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon. I was having consistent contractions, but only felt one or two of them.

7. BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo Mum to 2

I didn't feel them much with either my first or much with my second pregnancy.

Only really feeling them this time, and only started around 33-34 weeks for me. x

8. Beaney192

Beaney192 Mummy of 2

Never felt any throughout my pregnancy I must have had them but could not feel them :) x

9. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

I didnt feel them at all with my first baby and this time I think they've made up for that and some!!

10. amybet

amybet Well-Known Member

I am 40 weeks and 1 one and never had a bh xx

11. Sweedot

Sweedot Esmé and Teddy's mom

Im almost full term and I havent felt them either....i dont think its unsual to not feel them, some women never do...