BH question

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So far i've not had/felt any BH (now 27 weeks) and although I am not bothered by this, I am wondering whether it is possible to not feel them the whole way through? If I don't feel them, should I get concerned at all?

I know they can get quite intense but when? :shrug:

My first pregnancy I dont remember getting them at all...this one mine started around 3rd trimester...not everyone notices them!

this is my first pregnancy and i had no clue what was going on.... i started getting a rgid belly at like 22 weeks if not sooner.... i wouldnt worry if you dont get them this early... :)

I haven't had any at all so far. There are a few very recent threads on this (today and yesterday) so have a search and you will see there are lots of ladies who don't have them.

I also posted same question this morning lol. I am 27wks with twins and havent had them either

You are probably getting them and either just not feeling them, or you're getting them when you're busy doing things so you don't notice.

I was in the hospital for the day this past Thursday (long story) and was hooked up to the monitor for one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon. I was having consistent contractions, but only felt one or two of them.

I didn't feel them much with either my first or much with my second pregnancy.

Only really feeling them this time, and only started around 33-34 weeks for me. x

Never felt any throughout my pregnancy I must have had them but could not feel them :) x

I didnt feel them at all with my first baby and this time I think they've made up for that and some!!

Im almost full term and I havent felt them either....i dont think its unsual to not feel them, some women never do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->