BH starting at 13.5/14 weeks? Normal??

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I have another dr appointment in 1 week so I'll be sure to ask at that point too or sooner if needed. But Saturday I had a ton of BH contractions that would come back to back, I drank a ton of water and put my feet up and they seemed to tail off.
No more until yesterday I had a few and did the same thing, tons of water and put my feet up!

Anyone else having some this early . I can't remember when they started with dd, I know it was before 18 weeks, and I was diagnosed with irritable uterus!

I haven't had loads back to back, but I've been getting what I assume is BH lots of times a day for weeks. I thought they were supposed to start later too so I'm wondering if it's normal too...

My first pregnancy I didn't get any bh until the end, but this time I've had them basically since I could feel my uterus at around 12 weeks or so.

Oh boy! That's so early for BH! I also had an irritable uterus last time and I'm really hoping they stay away for a long time yet... Not looking forward to those at all. I would phone and ask your Dr though xx

Iv had them on 3 occasion and i was early around 13 weeks my first experience

Mw said if its your second pregnancy its normal earlier than your first aslong as not painful or following trauma

I've had a few weeks of very mild BH already. Bending over set it of; eg. Kissing night night to my son. Now that's gone. Luckily, because it was very annoying. You're doing the right things, so no worries.

Pink, I hate to tell you, but the vast majority of women who develop an Irritable Uterus, continue to have it in subsequent pregnancies, and it usually starts earlier. :( Mine started at 8 weeks this time.

I didn't have BH till the end with #1, but they started so early this pregnancy! Like, probably around 15/16 weeks. THey are very mild, thankfully, and not every day.

What is irritable uterus? sounds unpleasant lol. My uterus is easily irritated by tight (barely tight) clothing, but I don't think that's the same thing.

With my son I had them starting at 13 weeks. Nothing so far with this one luckily :/

I didn't have BH till the end with #1, but they started so early this pregnancy! Like, probably around 15/16 weeks. THey are very mild, thankfully, and not every day.

What is irritable uterus? sounds unpleasant lol. My uterus is easily irritated by tight (barely tight) clothing, but I don't think that's the same thing.

An Irritable Uterus is when you have contractions that come frequently and are often time-able, but don't cause any change to the cervix. It's different from BH, because BH contractions don't show up on the monitors, while IU contractions do. Here's a picture I took during a routine NST with DS1. The blue spikes are the IU contractions:

1044942_10100405132747798_2060681488_n.jpg

An Irritable Uterus is when you have contractions that come frequently and are often time-able, but don't cause any change to the cervix. It's different from BH, because BH contractions don't show up on the monitors, while IU contractions do. Here's a picture I took during a routine NST with DS1. The blue spikhes are the IU contractions:

Oh man spiffy! That brings back awful memories for me :( hospital admissions and steroid shots. Last pregnancy was my first time with IU and it was bad! Started at 32 weeks.... Somehow I'm praying this time will be different :nope:

An Irritable Uterus is when you have contractions that come frequently and are often time-able, but don't cause any change to the cervix. It's different from BH, because BH contractions don't show up on the monitors, while IU contractions do. Here's a picture I took during a routine NST with DS1. The blue spikes are the IU contractions:

oh that doesn't sound pleasant. Pregnancy can be so amazingly uncomfortable! I'm always so surprised when someone says they love being pregnant and never feels bad. There are so many things that can make the experience so unpleasant. The end result is totally worth it, but man is it hard on some women!

I been getting tonnes to this pregnancy and occasionally even towards my back and pelvis too

So uncomfortable but when kept busy I don't really notice them so much

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->