BH's so bad they reminded me of labour!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Seriously - I had to breathe them away and everything!

Oh lordy, I've got at least 11 more weeks of this! :wacko:

did you drink some water and lay down...they should not hurt badley..

if they do after what was done above you need to be seen

I have this regularly :(. If I do too much in a day then the evening is no fun!

Having a lot of BH anyway, but it's not cool if they hurt! I would mention it to your Midwife though, just in case!

Yeah i find days im rushing about i get intense BHs and theu stop me in my tracks. Dehydration can make them worse too so make sure your getting plenty to drink

Urg, I haven't felt any really painful braxton hicks at all. I get happy if I have a bit of cramping. I feel like it's never going to start.

Thanks everyone - It was a very long day, and I had the same intensity BH's with both my boys so it's a norm for me....just earlier each time lol.

Once I eventually went to bed I felt a lot better but got another busy one today so not looking forward to that lol. :dohh:

Urg, I haven't felt any really painful braxton hicks at all. I get happy if I have a bit of cramping. I feel like it's never going to start.

Even if you don't feel them, the midwife was telling me that almost all pregnant women are contracting at this point, everyone's body just deals with it different. So don't worry, things are probably progressing without you knowing it. I'm all uncomfortable and in pain a lot, my braxton hicks are messing me up. Hope our babies come safely, and soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->