bi racial babies?

Just had our 24 wk 4d pics! She looks a bit Asian in the 2nd one. I can def see alot of her daddy in her! Love that shes already fat:)

Attachments

• BABY 24WKS_16.jpg
    BABY 24WKS_16.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 15
  • BABY 24WKS_36.jpg
    BABY 24WKS_36.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
Just had our 24 wk 4d pics! She looks a bit Asian in the 2nd one. I can def see alot of her daddy in her! Love that shes already fat:)

aww shes beautiful she has ur nose!! xx

you guys are cracking me up! I've had 3 ppl on here say that. In some of the pics she looks to have daddys nose but Im thinking she has mine. Which was all I wanted her to have from me...other than that I really hope she has her dads Chinese features. I think shes precious too. Thank you!!!!

you guys are cracking me up! I've had 3 ppl on here say that. In some of the pics she looks to have daddys nose but Im thinking she has mine. Which was all I wanted her to have from me...other than that I really hope she has her dads Chinese features. I think shes precious too. Thank you!!!!

well cant realy comment about if she looks like her dad cant see him lol can only see u in ur avatar and she seems to have ur feautures but that can change my son came out the image of me and turned into his daddys mini me in a matter of weeks lol

not sure which page it is and I'm sure going thru 21 isnt fun. But alot of the ladies here posted "couple" pics. The hubby is in there somehwere:)

Attachments

• l_3927bcf9bebc483399127fa8c2e183bf.jpg
    l_3927bcf9bebc483399127fa8c2e183bf.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
Great pics Autumn!

My husband is chinese and I am caucasian as well - and just had my 16w gender scan today....So far our little boy has dads features!

Attachments

• C MARIA_18.jpg
    C MARIA_18.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 31
Great pics Autumn!

My husband is chinese and I am caucasian as well - and just had my 16w gender scan today....So far our little boy has dads features!

For a 16 wkr he sure does look very Asian! At 16 wks most of the babies look alike to me. He so cute!

had to join in with the couple shots!
we dont usually look this fancy and my OH doesnt usually look like a penguin but its our most recent shot and i wanted to share because i have my 19 week bump in it :)
we cant wait to meet our little girl :D

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 64
we dont usually look this fancy and my OH doesnt usually look like a penguin but its our most recent shot and i wanted to share because i have my 19 week bump in it :)

wow you're gorgeous! Great looking couple!

im white (im welsh) and my partner is black english (his grandma came from jamaica his other from ireland) cant wait to see what next baby looks like :))) x

Spanish/Puerto Rican and German (white). I LOOK white but that's because I take after the Spanish side of my family. DH is white. No one will ever know my ethnicity now that I have dropped my maiden name (Rivera Navarro) let alone babies ethnicity :/

wow you're gorgeous! Great looking couple!

thanks :flower: i feel as though i should follow through with a day to day shot now lol! thats the only pic together with my belly though so i love it!
im dying to see what our little girl looks like, i hope she has a big head of dark curls!

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 25
Beautiful couples.

I would like to post a pic, but not sure.x

Your so pretty! :) x

This is my lil man when he was younger :) im white (im welsh) and my partner is black english (his grandma came from jamaica his other from ireland) cant wait to see what next baby looks like :))) x

Ive attached a pic of my partner and son when he was first born :)..:hugs:

feel a bit emotional seeing these lol.. so cant wait for our next to arrive my son is so so excited x

Your son is so cute!

This is my lil man when he was younger :) im white (im welsh) and my partner is black english (his grandma came from jamaica his other from ireland) cant wait to see what next baby looks like :))) x

Ive attached a pic of my partner and son when he was first born :)..:hugs:

feel a bit emotional seeing these lol.. so cant wait for our next to arrive my son is so so excited x

Your son is so cute!

Thank you :) he has lovely curls :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"